• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
61 hellos again
Taking a break from homework. Anyone wanna play Smash? :awesome:

To be fair, the only reason people saw Bowser as OP was because we didn't know any combos yet.

It was just a matter of time before we realized that he's really good, but not nearly as viable as we thought.

But still, Bowser as a mid tier remains an impressive thing in the Smash series.

Agreed. He's definitely had a lot of improvements since the past iterations. Though For Glory ruined Bowsercides. Seriously, why does Ganondorf win with Ganoncides but Bowser can't win with his Bowsercides?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Agreed. He's definitely had a lot of improvements since the past iterations. Though For Glory ruined Bowsercides. Seriously, why does Ganondorf win with Ganoncides but Bowser can't win with his Bowsercides?
Because Ganon's the King of Disrespect :p

Actually, Ganoncide is the only suicide KO move that kills its user last in Smash 4...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Bowsercides used to kill its user last too but that was patched out early on in the game because people on For Glory were being terrible.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Gotta go. If I'm not here tomorrow, then Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

...Well, those in America, at least.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Do I really need to say it? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I saw something about it way back and I'm looking for it.
Is it just that Up B custom you like to use then? :p
But if we're talking about customs, wouldn't you prefer Dash Slash over the default side special anyways? So isn't this kinda irrelevant, now that I think about it?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is it just that Up B custom you like to use then? :p
But if we're talking about customs, wouldn't you prefer Dash Slash over the default side special anyways? So isn't this kinda irrelevant, now that I think about it?
Honestly, after playing default Bowser for a bunch of weeks in tourneys, I grew fond of the default upB. It's way more useful.

Also, I'm ****ing Bowser! All I need is a jump and decent horizontal recovery to survive almost anything!

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Honestly, after playing default Bowser for a bunch of weeks in tourneys, I grew fond of the default upB. It's way more useful.
I remember reading somewhere on Smashboards that even many Little Mac players prefer the default up special over the one that gives them a higher recovery. So I guess having a better recovery for these characters isn't a good trade-off. Maybe because they should be trying to capitalize on their strengths and not cover their weaknesses, I guess? I don't know. :drshrug:

Also, I'm ****ing Bowser! All I need is a jump and decent horizontal recovery to survive almost anything!

You sound so gimpable right now. :p

Top Bottom