• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ha! She's nothing but a side character.
At least Zelda has some importance... :smirk:
This is where you're so wrong!

How do you get inside the castle in the beginning of OoT? By waking up her father with an egg she gave you and moving the milk boxes afterwards!

What do you need to do to get Epona? Learn Epona's Song from her seven years before winning the horse in a racing bet!

What are the two things from OoT that carried over to MM? The Ocarina of Time and Epona, which implies that Link did befriend Malon (and I guess Zelda too)!

Long story short, she may look like some side character, but your interactions with her do have a large effect on both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

How do you get inside the castle in the beginning of OoT? By waking up her father with an egg she gave you and moving the milk boxes afterwards!

What do you need to do to get Epona? Learn Epona's Song from her seven years before winning the horse in a racing bet!

What are the two things from OoT that carried over to MM? The Ocarina of Time and Epona, which implies that Link did befriend Malon (and I guess Zelda too)!

Long story short, she may look like some side character, but your interactions with her do have a large effect on both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

And yet, at the end of the day...
Who has more importance?
Who's the more iconic character?
And most importantly, who had more appearances?

The answer may be easier than you think. :estatic:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Fun fact. Getting Epona isn't mandatory :lol:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
After the endless tyranny of insanity from SG, the heroic Sub revolted and usurped the monarch, only to become the next corrupted tyrant in line.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And yet, at the end of the day...
Who has more importance?
Who's the more iconic character?
And most importantly, who had more appearances?

The answer may be easier than you think. :estatic:
Exactly! Zelda is in every single game!

But that's why most of OoT's cast is so memorable; we never see them again and yet, they had such a big role in the game!

But the MaLink ship is kind of unique because, unlike other characters, she doesn't have a big role like the others. She doesn't have anything that makes her special either; she's just a farmer taking care of her family's ranch with her father...and Ingo too, I guess :lol:

Before becoming the Hero of Time, Link was nothing either (besides the whole "Hylian raised by Kokiris after losing his parents" thing).

He was just a regular kid...just like Malon!

Fun fact. Getting Epona isn't mandatory :lol:
True, but he still got the horse in Majora's Mask.

Plus, what kind of hero would Link be if he didn't save Lon Lon Ranch[/spoiler]

I'm just surprised that the line of sanity this time is coming from sg and the creator of the dwelling into madness steamed from mvg

It's a dark time. . .
I surprised you? :troll:

After the endless tyranny of insanity from SG, the heroic Sub revolted and usurped the monarch, only to become the next corrupted tyrant in line.
The craziness comes from the crown's essence. All he did was take it from me and put it on.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
O-oh-oh-oh! Silly King.
You can never destroy power. :demon:
Him of all people should've known that.

Well, time to get the help of a certain Hero...

He's still sleeping...

Well, wake him up, Malon! :facepalm:

Just wondering since I'm new in here...Have you guys won over the mods before?
We won many battles against the Red Army, but the war still goes on...

Last edited:
Top Bottom