• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Want to talk about that?

If not, I can at least reassure you: if you're well aware of how she is right now already, you should be able to completely avoid ending up like her. Don't fret about it and instead always remember to never get close to that point.

Last thing I'm saying for the night....I gotta hit the hay now....

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
KoP and Kon are right. We're here for you. And so is the Falcon Punch Song.

Jokes aside, based on what I've heard about your sister from you, you two are pretty different. It seems highly unlikely that you'll turn out like her. You seem to express regret often about your past choices. I'm assuming your sister doesn't think that way. That's enough evidence that you've got a conscious and her future is not yours.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Want to talk about that?
I'd rather not...

If not, I can at least reassure you: if you're well aware of how she is right now already, you should be able to completely avoid ending up like her. Don't fret about it and instead always remember to never get close to that point.
Pfft, like hell you would
Thanks...

I...I guess I only had a moment of weakness...

Come to think of it, those are starting to happen more and more often...

I think...I think I might need a therapist...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'd rather not...

Thanks...

I...I guess I only had a moment of weakness...

Come to think of it, those are starting to happen more and more often...

I think...I think I might need a therapist...

No one goes through life without weaknesses, in fact the more weaknesses you fight and embrace the stronger you become

My opinion is simply you need to branch out more, find more people who you can lean on, if you think therapy will help then go ahead, though me i personal hate it

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
If you want to visit a therapist, we support your decision. A good, experienced psychiatrist can work wonders for people. (Though I suggest avoiding pure "psychoanalysts"--they use subjective methods based on Sigmund Freud's unscientific style. Eclectic psychiatrists--those who draw from the various aspects of psychology--are the ideal choice.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No one goes through life without weaknesses, in fact the more weaknesses you fight and embrace the stronger you become
I...I guess?

My opinion is simply you need to branch out more, find more people who you can lean on, if you think therapy will help then go ahead, though me i personal hate it
Maybe a hug will make me feel better?

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
125 drawings that represent where people are from.

Sorry to hear what you're going through again, SG. I don't think I really have much to add to what the others have said but just be sure to make the choices that you won't regret and do what's best for you; steer your life into the right direction. Cheer up buddy~

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Can't sleep... I think I feel worse than I thought...

I don't even feel like caring for anything anymore...
Sigh. . . listen sg, i know the feeling of giving up on the world, becoming a stone figure to everything around you, as you go through life as a blank emotionless state, completely solid and uncaring to the world around

Maybe thats not how you are now, maybe you've never felt that, but i hope you understand the feelings that can be related.

I'm not going to ask you to care about your family, your possessions, and the things around you. What i want you to regain feeling for is yourself. You have life, you can breath every day, you have thoughts, feelings, and impact.

You yourself matter in this crapsack world we were put in, you have truly made a difference in others than you have even been able to conceive, maybe even than they are able to. Others do care about you no matter how minor or insignificant they are, people you contact who notice and appreciate your presence. Because to them you matter.

I'm not going to ask you to care about them or anything in this world. I want to ask you, to care about yourself, through all that happens to you, to always care who you are, and be happy, or if you aren't strive to be happy, with yourself. So please, care about your life, i beg of you

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sigh. . . listen sg, i know the feeling of giving up on the world, becoming a stone figure to everything around you, as you go through life as a blank emotionless state, completely solid and uncaring to the world around

Maybe thats not how you are now, maybe you've never felt that, but i hope you understand the feelings that can be related.

I'm not going to ask you to care about your family, your possessions, and the things around you. What i want you to regain feeling for is yourself. You have life, you can breath every day, you have thoughts, feelings, and impact.

You yourself matter in this crapsack world we were put in, you have truly made a difference in others than you have even been able to conceive, maybe even than they are able to. Others do care about you no matter how minor or insignificant they are, people you contact who notice and appreciate your presence. Because to them you matter.

I'm not going to ask you to care about them or anything in this world. I want to ask you, to care about yourself, through all that happens to you, to always care who you are, and be happy, or if you aren't strive to be happy, with yourself. So please, care about your life, i beg of you
That...that was beautiful...

You...you're hit me right at the heart, mate :crying:

........thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom