• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

I was messing around with brawl which i don't do much and i realized something....

The way Ganondorf runs is almost like Joseph Joestar!

um.. 138 Nui Harimes

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Alright. I can respect that. :)
I probably should go work anyways. I shouldn't be procrastinating on the 2 speeches I have to write and a midterm I have to study for.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Just dropping by to say that I've been taking it easy and I'm feeling better again (let's see how long that lasts) and to say thank you so much for the kind words I've received, I deeply appreciate them, I really do.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I've been busy with life, sorry to say i focus more on my materialistic life than my digital one

Just dropping by to say that I've been taking it easy and I'm feeling better again (let's see how long that lasts) and to say thank you so much for the kind words I've received, I deeply appreciate them, I really do.
Oh thats good then mate

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'd like to think it's our pleasure to show help and support! And I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Keep taking it easy.

____

As for myself, I've been sick all day but I've been doing other things around the Internet to keep myself occupied than being on here.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Glad to hear you're doing better, Banjo. Just get plenty of rest and drink fluids, that's what my mom always told me.

...Just to clarify, um, are you feeling like that because of your wisdom teeth being pulled?

Top Bottom