• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
28 hellos

Is that where Pokemon can use any move they have STAB with? I guess I can give it a shot if you want. I need to set up my next vector project first, so can you give me five minutes? :lol:
Yeah that's Stabmons lol it's ok I just got out of class and need to setup a team again :lol:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
On the bright side, you can change its color by changing the theme :lol:

Also, I just watched the latest episode of Fairly Odd Parents with my roommate (he saw it on my desktop and wanted to watch it :lol:).
They really like to keep changing how Cosmo and Wanda met. :rolleyes: Dem Harry Potter references tho. There were some pretty funny jokes in there and Sparky added some good slightly-more-intelligent-than-Cosmo humor to it. In my opinion, newer Fairly Odd Parents episodes are better than newer Spongebob episodes. They still keep some things consistent from the early days (a running gag in the episode that wraps itself up well in the end).

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I still find Sparky to be unlikable to be honest. Though at least the humor of modern FoP doesn't usually go to gross factors like The Splinter, or involve attempted murder....

Didn't they establish how they met in that one Summer movie special? I forgot what it was called, but I remember there being a song about those two involving their life together.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Sorry, Sub, I don't have Smash for the 3DS (and I don't have my 3DS with me right now either).
I dislike Sparky's voice. It really screams "dumb dog" to me. The random humor factor went up when he arrived, which I'm alright with as long as it's executed well (like most of the time in Gumball, in my opinion). In this particular episode, I feel that Cosmo was more random than Sparky.
I think they've established it differently at least two or three times. If you don't mind the spoilers, this is what the new episode said:
Cosmo lived with his Uncle Harry and his Aunt Potter and then he got accepted to a fairy academy (it was basically Hogwarts). He met Wanda there and knew her as "pink-haired girl" until they expressed their feelings to each other at the end of the school year.

Also, Fluttershy Fluttershy , can you still play? :lol:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I dislike Sparky's voice. It really screams "dumb dog" to me. The random humor factor went up when he arrived, which I'm alright with as long as it's executed well (like most of the time in Gumball, in my opinion). In this particular episode, I feel that Cosmo was more random than Sparky.
I think they've established it differently at least two or three times. If you don't mind the spoilers, this is what the new episode said:
Cosmo lived with his Uncle Harry and his Aunt Potter and then he got accepted to a fairy academy (it was basically Hogwarts). He met Wanda there and knew her as "pink-haired girl" until they expressed their feelings to each other at the end of the school year.

Yeah I'm just watching a movie lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Maybe at a later time when I suck at the game less....

Sorry, Sub, I don't have Smash for the 3DS (and I don't have my 3DS with me right now either).

His voice is one of my most disliked things about him. It's just irritating.

Well I hope it's the last time they do that.

I still kinda remember the episode where....uh, they were on a gameshow or something? All I really remember is that it was established that as a baby Cosmo magic was insanely powerful and dangerous, out of anyone's control. Didn't they say he had to go to some place to get it under control in his later years? Or were they trying to decide whether he should go there in the present time or not?

I think it was the latter, but if it's the former....

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

*looks around*

...Hmm.

Guess class is in session.

On the bright side, Zelda's no longer a maid! ...But it looks like she's got another thorn on her side.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

i need a few regardless lol i was a bit distracted watching the movie and didn't setup a team :lol:
Oh, okay. :lol:

Maybe at a later time when I suck at the game less....

His voice is one of my most disliked things about him. It's just irritating.

Well I hope it's the last time they do that.

I still kinda remember the episode where....uh, they were on a gameshow or something? All I really remember is that it was established that as a baby Cosmo magic was insanely powerful and dangerous, out of anyone's control. Didn't they say he had to go to some place to get it under control in his later years? Or were they trying to decide whether he should go there in the present time or not?

I think it was the latter, but if it's the former....
Cosmo's voice is meant to be annoying too but at least it doesn't sound plain stupid.
Same. But if this show has a lot more seasons in the future, I wouldn't be surprised if it came up again.
I actually don't remember that. Do you remember the episode title?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
If all she did was compliment him, I don't see how it could end up with her stealing your Link...

But then again...it's not like you're the only one with a crush on him :lol:

He's just so...perfect! <3
*she glares at Ruto*

Oh, jeez... Why did you have go and say that?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Oh, okay. :lol:

Cosmo's voice is meant to be annoying too but at least it doesn't sound plain stupid.
Same. But if this show has a lot more seasons in the future, I wouldn't be surprised if it came up again.
I actually don't remember that. Do you remember the episode title?
I don't, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom