• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I haven't been watching that many live shows nowadays. Apart from movies and the occasional Rifftrax/MST of course.

On a side note I finally got caught up with the One Punch Man anime. And I have to say it's not that bad. I like it.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
On a side note I finally got caught up with the One Punch Man anime. And I have to say it's not that bad. I like it.
My brother keeps trying to get me to watch that. It's pretty good from what I've seen, but I'm busy and honestly, I'd rather spend my time doing other things than reading manga/watching anime.

Started watching Flash season two. Pretty gude...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My brother keeps trying to get me to watch that. It's pretty good from what I've seen, but I'm busy and honestly, I'd rather spend my time doing other things than reading manga/watching anime.

Started watching Flash season two. Pretty gude...
I mean I think it's good. But then again I'm into those kinds of shows so it's mostly down to taste.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I hated anime in general when I was little. Neither my mother nor grandmother have ever liked the style, so they made sure I stayed away from things like Naruto, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, etc. All those things that were on Cartoon Network.

I've long grown more open to certain anime though.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Let's be honest, the manga is better than the anime; The toys are better than the anime; Anything is better than the anime.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I love Pokemon now. :p (though the older anime adaptions I feel were a lot better than most modern ones)

Funnily enough I found out a few months ago that my mom has always thought the Pokemon anime came before the games were created, the games being created because of it's popularity.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...Not a real fan of anime. Just never really grabbed me. I do remember watching Pokemon, but that's about it.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I personally like the anime more than the mangas, toys, and TCG (but not the vidya games). Though Ash is an idiot and Pikachu is (inconsistently) OP, I like them. Admittedly, they recycle a lot of storylines (ie. getting split up in a forest, and working with Team Rocket to reunite), but I still find the show pretty charming. It's like the personal interaction between trainer and Pokemon that the games have not quite replicated yet.
Also, the newer series is better than the original in my opinion because the animation is much better (they actually animate the background during battles instead of using those colored backgrounds, which is really awesome) and Ash is not a noob right now.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wonder if Pikachu is ever gonna evolve into a Raichu. :p I'd guess not simply because of how iconic Pikachu is, Pokemon's mascot.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
136 night-ombs. Bye guys

Ps- since anime is the subject right now, I would personally recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. That's my fav anime

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...The way Ash raises his teams question me sometimes, like how he never fully evolves most of his Pokemon and such...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
140 I was playing Borderlands again lol. Wanted to finish playing it but I'm stuck at what I think is the final boss..
I raged a lot to the point where I got tired of hearing his voice and had to go to another area and got off there.. he drops bombs that are very lethal and could potentially kill you with 1 hit if you don't have a good shield and it's ridiculously op for a boss.. luckily he only seems to use it in the center but another of his attacks use delayed rockets that hone in on you and he can use a multitude of them which is practically unfair.. I don't know if there's a spot that would be safe

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Evolving Pikachu would probably undermine a lot of what's been established in their relationship. They've already considered it twice now, and in both instances, they decided that their friendship, not evolution, would help them persevere.

Top Bottom