• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

The adult section of Spirit Temple was the worst. One of my least favorite parts was the one room with the multiple time blocks.

I found the Forest Temple was pretty confusing too. Got to the point where at the time I was first playing it, I even had a rage quit and tried to beat the Fire Temple first instead (you can imagine that didn't end well)

And I'll never forget how nearly every dungeon had a Stalfos fight in it at some point, lol
The cows in Lord Jabu Jabu's belly were probably the weirdest switches though :lol:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
well . . . it is the inside of a giant, semi-ish man eating (or kid eating?) fish

i don't think cows aren't too far off. . .

Given the positioning it would be counted as weird lol. How in the world would they have gotten them to Jabu Jabu is a mystery in itself :lol:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Given the positioning it would be counted as weird lol. How in the world would they have gotten them to Jabu Jabu is a mystery in itself :lol:
there's also a boomerang in a chest, along with a map of his own stomach, also in a chest

i don't think the cows are the mystery

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
i just prefer gengar by just being the last stage

and also i like his design out of the three (mainly because of being bipedal)

and i've used him in every game i've played

so ya. . . that's where my favoritism came from

and ghost pokemon are the best (dark a close second)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Mine goes something like:
Porygon
Klefki
Lotad
Whismur
Chandelure
Magnemite
Cofagrigous

And that's off the top of my head. I could make a list out of it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. On one hand I like Pumpkaboo's design better, but on the other I like Trevenant's side better.

I swear though it's getting harder and harder to remember Pokemon.

Top Bottom