• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

It was the original version. I'm guessing the master quest version is much more frustrating?
Actually the Master Quest Water Temple is easier lol (there's only small key in the entire dungeon). Also Master Quest is the original OoT but due to the complaints Nintendo got from here for it being too difficult they changed the entire dungeons so they weren't as difficult..

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looks quite nice Kon.

The fire room in Ganon's Castle was probably the most difficult part in Master Quest imo..
Been a while since I played Master Quest, but I recall despising the Forest, Fire and Spirit Temples, while the Water Temple was a relief and the Shadow Temple didn't feel very different.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Looks quite nice Kon.

Been a while since I played Master Quest, but I recall despising the Forest, Fire and Spirit Temples, while the Water Temple was a relief and the Shadow Temple didn't feel very different.
Imo Fire Temple wasn't as difficult but master Quests version was definitely harder.. Spirit temple was very confusing. Especially trying to figure out how to get into the main chambers as Adult Link.. don't remember much of the Forest temple..

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Imo Fire Temple wasn't as difficult but master Quests version was definitely harder.. Spirit temple was very confusing. Especially trying to figure out how to get into the main chambers as Adult Link.. don't remember much of the Forest temple..
The adult section of Spirit Temple was the worst. One of my least favorite parts was the one room with the multiple time blocks.

I found the Forest Temple was pretty confusing too. Got to the point where at the time I was first playing it, I even had a rage quit and tried to beat the Fire Temple first instead (you can imagine that didn't end well)

And I'll never forget how nearly every dungeon had a Stalfos fight in it at some point, lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom