• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The only good ship is my OTP. :troll:

Isn't Cheese Sandwich much older than Pinkie though? I distinctly remember him calling Rainbow Dash "little filly".

Yeah, it's confusing. One of those ships that just sort of well...happened. I think the reason it stuck so well was because they're both quiet ponies. Big Mac might not be shy but he is one of few words and is usually pretty calm as well. Cheerilee didn't stick quite as well, (it probably helps that most of their time together was while under the effects of a love potion) but it remains popular enough.

Plus, knowing how fast this show's fandom grew the ship probably existed before Hearts and Hooves Day aired.
It's definitely a possibility. Until the writers announce an engagement episode or something, I'll just be here sitting on the fence. I have to admit though that the "Eeyup" and "Mm-hmm" fit together nicely. :lol:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
He could've been in his early/mid teens while Pinkie was still pretty young. We don't know. But either way, he still called Rainbow a little filly.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Isn't Cheese Sandwich much older than Pinkie though? I distinctly remember him calling Rainbow Dash "little filly".
He got his cutie mark at one of Pinkie's partie and since the Mane 6 were more or less the same age when getting their cutie marks, their age should be around, if not the same.

"Little filly" could be something he always says and/or basically referring to Dash's behaviour.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
He got his cutie mark at one of Pinkie's parties\ and since the Mane 6 were more or less the same age when getting their cutie marks, their age should be around, if not the same.
It's possible that he could've gotten his cutie mark late. Especially since he traveled from a region geographically similar to Appleoosa to Ponyville on his own without anypony else.

"Little filly" could be something he always says and/or basically referring to Dash's behaviour.
This interpretation doesn't have much weight to it.Especially when he said it to most of the Mane 6 too.
Also, here's the direct quotations, taken from the MLP Wiki Transcripts:
Rainbow Dash: Yeah! Hah, now that's what I'm talking about! I'm so stoked you're here, Cheese Sandwich!
Applejack: Yeah. You sure did come on the right day.
Rarity: [sighs] Your party sounds simply divine.
Twilight Sparkle: We're so lucky to have you here.
Cheese Sandwich: Just doing my job, little fillies.
Rainbow Dash: Cheese Sandwich! Oh, I gotta tell ya, you and Pinkie have totally made this the best birthday/anniversary super combo ever! Hah, it's totally--
Cheese Sandwich: Epic?
Rainbow Dash: Yeah, it is!
Cheese Sandwich: That's all I needed to hear, little filly. Just a little memento of my visit.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's definitely a possibility. Until the writers announce an engagement episode or something, I'll just be here sitting on the fence. I have to admit though that the "Eeyup" and "Mm-hmm" fit together nicely. :lol:
Which one are you referring to as a possibility exactly?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This interpretation doesn't have much weight to it.Especially when he said it to most of the Mane 6 too.
Also, here's the direct quotations, taken from the MLP Wiki Transcripts:
Not eveything in MLP needs to have meaning.

Otherwise, it'd be My Little Gravity Falls :denzel:

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Can the bob-omb squad count their bob-ombs anymore?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Which one are you referring to as a possibility exactly?
Both are possibilities to me, but I was referring to Marble Pie and Big Mac in that instance.

Not eveything in MLP needs to have meaning.

Otherwise, it'd be My Little Gravity Falls :denzel:

Well, I never did get an answer about Stanford and the container of the rift, so I'll say that they're on about equal footing to me. :p

Unless I'm mistaken Cheese looked like this at the one party:

Doesn't look too much older to me.
The Mane 6 were at about the age of the CMCs at this point, and here's how one of their classmates looks:

Cheese Sandwich is definitely older, but by how much, we cannot specifically say. The physical appearance might be somewhat deceptive in terms of the age gap. Though it might not look like much, it could be many years. It's kinda like how Granny Smith looks like she would be around 70-80 by our standards, but she's been alive since the founding of Ponyville (which is centuries old).
Regardless of this speculation, we do have proof that there is a significant age gap since he did call them "little fillies".

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

THIS is still blowing my mind. :crazy:

What if Neo's Semblance is all about optic illusions, allowing her to basically shapeshift?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I just realized something; Qrow has the same family name as Yang's MOTHER.

Therefore, Ruby is NOT his niece... at least not by blood.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Both are possibilities to me, but I was referring to Marble Pie and Big Mac in that instance.

Well, I never did get an answer about Stanford and the container of the rift, so I'll say that they're on about equal footing to me. :p

The Mane 6 were at about the age of the CMCs at this point, and here's how one of their classmates looks:

Cheese Sandwich is definitely older, but by how much, we cannot specifically say. The physical appearance might be somewhat deceptive in terms of the age gap. Though it might not look like much, it could be many years. It's kinda like how Granny Smith looks like she would be around 70-80 by our standards, but she's been alive since the founding of Ponyville (which is centuries old).
Regardless of this speculation, we do have proof that there is a significant age gap since he did call them "little fillies".
Ah, I thought so. I'd definitely like to see more MarbleMac later though. :p

And eh, I don't know. In the end I don't take shipping very seriously, but I still think the "Little fillies" thing could just be a catchphrase or term he uses. He is a silly oddball character after all. A possibly similar case would be Pinkie once calling herself "Your Auntie Pinkie" to Fluttershy, even though Fluttershy is a year older than her.

Furthermore, not all fillies and colts will necessarily have the same size as one and other. I forget if they mentioned quite how young Pipsqueak is but he's very small. Fluttershy was also very small and skinny as a filly. Cheese himself also has a different, slimmer body compared to most of the other male ponies. He could've looked taller and older than the others at the time than he actually was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom