• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
As am I. This was a very rough episode for the Walking Dead.

I still can't believe they killed off him of all characters....
Yeah, I know... Fans are all piecing the episode together to help his odds of miraculously surviving, but chances are very slim; I think they killed him off...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

What about the shapeshifter?

We'll just freeze him. :p

Yeah, I know... Fans are all piecing the episode together to help his odds of miraculously surviving, but chances are very slim; I think they killed him off...
Yeah....I haven't watched the Talking Dead yet but from the glimpse of it I caught, they way they spoke of the matter made it really sound he's dead for sure.

By the way, KoP, what is your avatar?
Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Only the best take on the Boogie Man ever. :p

Don't quote me on that, but I think it's that talking witch hat in Harry Potter (forgot its English name, but the French one is punny :lol:)

Nope. See above.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Don't quote me on that, but I think it's that talking witch hat in Harry Potter (forgot its English name, but the French one is punny :lol:)
First of all, too late, you have been quoted. :troll:

Second of all, it's name is the Sorting Hat.

Third of all, KoP just answered my question.
Yeah....I haven't watched the Talking Dead yet but from the glimpse of it I caught, they way they spoke of the matter made it really sound he's dead for sure.
Haven't seen Talking Dead yet, either. I wonder what everyone is going to say about that scene...
Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Only the best take on the Boogie Man ever. :p
Oh, ok. ...Is it sad that I haven't watched the Nightmare Before Christmas at all?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Looks good overall, but I've never cared for Yang's design as much as some of the other characters.

Haven't seen Talking Dead yet, either. I wonder what everyone is going to say about that scene...

Oh, ok. ...Is it sad that I haven't watched the Nightmare Before Christmas at all?
They seem pretty upset and excited about the subject at the same time.

And yes, I'm afraid it is very sad. :p If you have any means of watching it though, it's not too late for this month. October is the best time of the year to watch it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Looks good overall, but I've never cared for Yang's design as much as some of the other characters.
Is it her lower amount of clothing? :denzel:

But seriously, her design came off a similar way for me, but it still looks decent-ish. (her second outfit is much better)

What happened to Big Mac x Cheerilee? :lol:
THINGS CHANGE, A10!

THINGS CHANGE!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'll definitely use this avatar on the last few days of October but I'm semi-tempted to switch to a (more pony spoiler) :p

MarbleMac avatar.

Can't deny it's beyond adorable.

Besides, this current picture doesn't take advantage of premium space. I don't want to stick with it for that long.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Writers gave up on it and abandoned it I guess?

Fluttermac was always bigger than it too anyway lol
They could always be trollin' too. :laugh: Fluttermac was bigger? Seriously? I see the same problem with Marble Pie as with her. Big Mac isn't shy, he just doesn't choose to talk that much. If he really was shy, Brotherhooves Social wouldn't have been a thing. And with Cheerilee, they actually had some moments in the background together, and that one part from "Filli Vanilli" too. In the end, I don't really care what happens, but I'm just trying to be logical with this stuff. :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

They could always be trollin' too. :laugh: Fluttermac was bigger? Seriously? I see the same problem with Marble Pie as with her. Big Mac isn't shy, he just doesn't choose to talk that much. If he really was shy, Brotherhooves Social wouldn't have been a thing. And with Cheerilee, they actually had some moments in the background together, and that one part from "Filli Vanilli" too. In the end, I don't really care what happens, but I'm just trying to be logical with this stuff. :lol:
Yeah, it's confusing. One of those ships that just sort of well...happened. I think the reason it stuck so well was because they're both quiet ponies. Big Mac might not be shy but he is one of few words and is usually pretty calm as well. Cheerilee didn't stick quite as well, (it probably helps that most of their time together was while under the effects of a love potion) but it remains popular enough.

Plus, knowing how fast this show's fandom grew the ship probably existed before Hearts and Hooves Day aired.

Last edited:
Top Bottom