• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah, the Creeper episode was a good one.

Although, the chase song from that episode was probably the weirdest one in the entire series:

"I'm in love with an ostrich".

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
It doesn't involve anything about past episodes, but rather the backstories of ceratin characters.

But here it is and if I'm actually right, my mind blows...

So, as we saw in the Red trailer and one of the songs, Summer Rose (Ruby's mother) died. An interesting thing is that she was part of Qrow's team, which consists of:
  • Taiyang (Yang and Ruby's father)
  • Raven (Yang's mother)
  • and Qrow himself (Yang and Ruby's uncle)
Noticing anything? Yeah, all four members of that team are related to Ruby and Yang and while Qrow and Raven were also revealed to have the same family name, no one knows how those two are related.

Now that I've introduced what we assume to know so know so far, here's my theory:

Yang looks a lot like both of her parents, being similar to her mother, but with his father's color scheme.

Ruby, on the other hand, looks a lot like her mother and ONLY her mother, and despite her younger age, she seems to have a natural talent with her scythe (or at least good enough to impress Ozpin); a weapon style that is also used by Qrow. Both of these things led me to the following question;

"What if Qrow is Ruby's true father?"

It's possible, but I can't say too much about it since we know next to nothing about them all other than their relations to Ruby, Yang, and each other.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I was playing digimon card game (PS1 game) lol has anyone played it in the past? :lol: I had a VERY close game that I won.. the opposing player had gotten Two ultimates in one game and I had only 2 cards (not including the active card) remaining

Top Bottom