• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

How does my avi look @Fluttershy The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Lily♫ Lily♫ and any other RWBY fan I forgot to tag? I've had it for a couple days but I forgot to ask you guys how it looked.

Am I the only one who feels like RWBY's v3 opening hints at something bigger than anything we've ever seen in the show? Maybe even a bad ending?
I think Ironwood is gonna turn out to be a villain, I mean there's something up with the guy. He might possibly team up with Cinder an Torchwick.
So no, you're not the only one thinking that we're gonna see something bigger than we've seen before. But a bad ending? I'm not sure yet, we'll have to see what happens this volume.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

How does my avi look @Fluttershy The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Lily♫ Lily♫ and any other RWBY fan I forgot to tag? I've had it for a couple days but I forgot to ask you guys how it looked.

I think Ironwood is gonna turn out to be a villain, I mean there's something up with the guy. He might possibly team up with Cinder an Torchwick.
So no, you're not the only one thinking that we're gonna see something bigger than we've seen before. But a bad ending? I'm not sure yet, we'll have to see what happens this volume.
Best Girl

That's for not tagging me~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, I never expected Pyrrha to be a maid :p

Just look at Team RWBY at the end of the intro! Look how depressed they look!

I can see three possibly meanings to it:

• Subtle tribute to Monty Oum
  • Possible bad ending
  • Final volume
Of course, it can have multiple meanings at once...

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Well, I never expected Pyrrha to be a maid :p
Hey she's just cooking, she's not a maid :p
Just look at Team RWBY at the end of the intro! Look how depressed they look!
I guess I need to re-watch the new opener, it's been a couple of days since I last seen it.
I can see three possibly meanings to it:
  • Subtle tribute to Monty Oum
Of course, it can have multiple meanings at once...
It's RWBY, anything's possible :p

Well I'm off to play Tales of Symphonia, I found a copy of it yesterday at a local game shop for $20 and couldn't pass it up, so I'll see you guys/gals later.

5[/quote]

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Meanwhile, in PAYDAY 2...
Day 1 - Complete rehaul of the balance. Also, microtransactions. Community is mad.
Day 2 - Masks. Filler.
Day 3 - New Heist. Loud-only. Fun.
Day 4 - AI Updates and Finally letting us tag lobbies as loud or stealth.
Day 5 - Community LMG and Bipods.
Day 6 - First World Bank. (Returning heist from PD:TH)
Day 7 - Perferred heister selection added for when the one you've chosen is already done, and a new collaboration: Le Castle Vania (New music!)
Day 8 - SWAT Turret Upgrades, More Masks.
Day 9 (Today) - Slaughterhouse. (Returning heist) and a few extra masks.
Day 10 - ???
All in all the last week has been pretty good.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So my parents had taken my laptop to Best Buy to have it assessed because my laptop is out of warranty and it'd be very expensive to get Lenovo to help us out, and they said that only the battery needs to be changed, not the motherboard. So they ordered a new battery and it should be arriving today. I'm going home today so it's possible that I'll be on my laptop again! :D
Also, they got a new router a few days ago. So that problem has already been solved.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sure. My knowledge on it isn't the most perfect since it's been a little while since I've watched though.
It doesn't involve anything about past episodes, but rather the backstories of ceratin characters.

But here it is and if I'm actually right, my mind blows...

So, as we saw in the Red trailer and one of the songs, Summer Rose (Ruby's mother) died. An interesting thing is that she was part of Qrow's team, which consists of:
  • Taiyang (Yang and Ruby's father)
  • Raven (Yang's mother)
  • and Qrow himself (Yang and Ruby's uncle)
Noticing anything? Yeah, all four members of that team are related to Ruby and Yang and while Qrow and Raven were also revealed to have the same family name, no one knows how those two are related.

Now that I've introduced what we assume to know so know so far, here's my theory:

Yang looks a lot like both of her parents, being similar to her mother, but with his father's color scheme.

Ruby, on the other hand, looks a lot like her mother and ONLY her mother, and despite her younger age, she seems to have a natural talent with her scythe (or at least good enough to impress Ozpin); a weapon style that is also used by Qrow. Both of these things led me to the following question;

"What if Qrow is Ruby's true father?"

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
It doesn't involve anything about past episodes, but rather the backstories of ceratin characters.

But here it is and if I'm actually right, my mind blows...

So, as we saw in the Red trailer and one of the songs, Summer Rose (Ruby's mother) died. An interesting thing is that she was part of Qrow's team, which consists of:

• Raven (possibly Yang's mother, unless already confirmed without me noticing)
    • Taiyang (Ruby and Yang's father)
    • and Qrow himself (Ruby and Yang's uncle)
Noticing anything? Yeah, all four members of that team are related to Ruby and Yang and while Qrow and Raven were also revealed to have the same family name, no one knows how they're relatives.

Now that I've introduced what we assume to know, here's my theory...

Yang looks a lot like both of her parents, being similar to her mother, but with his father's color scheme.

Ruby, on the other hand, looks a lot like her mother and ONLY her mother, and despite her younger age, she seems to have a natural talent with her scythe, a weapon style that is also used by Qrow. Both of which led me to the following question;

"What if Qrow is Ruby's true father?"

Ok, I'm lost here.
I should probably catch up on stuff when I get home from school.

Top Bottom