• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Who will win the epic staring contest?

(Also, the FF died 5 hours ago and I have no idea what to add to make it rise from the dead)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Considering these pictures aren't animated, probably neither.

(I might introduce my character later but I need more time to think about what I want to do with it....)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Considering these pictures aren't animated, probably neither.
If I had the proper skills, I'd try to make a "eyes closed" version of my avatar just for the lols :lol:

(I might introduce my character later but I need more time to think about what I want to do with it....)
(You could do something small and basic and let it develop. My character, for example, has one heck of a silver tongue and sometimes lie to keep an advantage. Heck, his original backstory was a complete lie! But as the story progressed, I evolved him into something bigger)

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'm still thinking about how to introduce myself into FF.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, I'm thinking of retaining my whole "Ghost Kingdom" motif. But in this case, I'll probably have the backstory of that kingdom being in state of danger of despair, myself having been forced to abandon it. Hoping that one day I can return to it and restore it to how it once was...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, I'm thinking of retaining my whole "Ghost Kingdom" motif. But in this case, I'll probably have the backstory of that kingdom being in state of danger of despair, myself having been forced to abandon it. Hoping that one day I can return to it and restore it to how it once was...
That's actually pretty good, but there's one bad thing about it; you need to find the right time...

Top Bottom