• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Basically a more organized and story-based version of our RPs (I recommend reading everything instead of randomly asking what happened... also, no godmodding)

Yeah...this computer is too slow (:sonic:) and I don't have time to read it, so I'll pass on that.
Don't be godmodding there just cuz I won't be there to call you out on it though. :p

Btw A10 how's my title and avi? :p
"Cutest Doormat in Equestria" would be more accurate :troll:
Anyways, it looks like Fluttershy was bitten by a mosquito on her cheek or something, honestly. Got any cuter ones?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah...this computer is too slow (:sonic:) and I don't have time to read it, so I'll pass on that.
Don't be godmodding there just cuz I won't be there to call you out on it though. :p
I am not godmodding. Far from it.

Although I am trying to manipulate everyone into thinking I'm not guilty of a crime...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

"Cutest Doormat in Equestria" would be more accurate :troll:
Anyways, it looks like Fluttershy was bitten by a mosquito on her cheek or something, honestly. Got any cuter ones?
No she's just blushing lol. :smirk: Eeyup I was looking for more Fluttershy Vectors earlier today and I posted them in the previous pages lol

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I am not godmodding. Far from it.

Although I am trying to manipulate everyone into thinking I'm not guilty of a crime...
You have the benefit of the doubt. :smirk:
Though what if you're trying to manipulate me into thinking that you're not guilty of godmodding?
:troll:
No she's just blushing lol. :smirk: Eeyup I was looking for more Fluttershy Vectors earlier today and I posted them in the previous pages lol

It might just be that this computer has an old monitor, but that doesn't look like the blushing done in MLP. MLP blushes are more pinkish. That one is too red.
Anyways, I thought all you guys did in the last 10 pages was count. Was I lied to? :dazwa:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

You have the benefit of the doubt. :smirk:
Though what if you're trying to manipulate me into thinking that you're not guilty of godmodding?
:troll:

It might just be that this computer has an old monitor, but that doesn't look like the blushing done in MLP. MLP blushes are more pinkish. That one is too red.
Anyways, I thought all you guys did in the last 10 pages was count. Was I lied to? :dazwa:
No I did edit my post with some of the information :p

The person who did the picture could have made it more red lol

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
...:tired:

...! Oh, before I doze off, if you guys need someone to drive the main plot in FF, I can do it. If not then someone else can~
Don't want a fun thread to die on us again~

K that's all... resuming unconciousness in 3... ... ... ... ... :tired:

:006:~Zzzzz...

Top Bottom