• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
Like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say

:troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say, "like this post if you hate posts that say

:troll:
Those 125 posts aren't that annoying. I'm more bothered by the posts under old songs that say 'I'm 12 and I listen to this.' Who the hell cares?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Those 125 posts aren't that annoying. I'm more bothered by the posts under old songs that say 'I'm 12 and I listen to this.' Who the hell cares?
And the best part is it's always the popular bands that everyone already listens to.

Well whoop-dee-doo! You listen to Hey Jude! So do millions of others! What'd ya want a medal?

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...Isn't it ironic that I'm listening to a track from Dead Space as soon as I saw Luma arrive here?

Last edited:
Top Bottom