• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
55 placed the battle video there because I was about to leave college and wanted a quick link to it :p

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Ah. Regardless it looks like a fun simulator. I oughta give it a shot sometime.
If you do we should battle lol you probably saw the name I use there :p
You're lucky you had your trusty Furret. :grin:

it was a random match lol Furret was scarfed and he did the right thing in trying to make sure slowking survived a double edge but the first Double Edge it took was probably the weakest possible damage.

My ranking for random battle is around 1500.. (it starts st 1000)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Only problem is my limited experience with stats and strategy in Pokemon. :ohwell: Doesn't help that I've never once battled a real player in Pokemon before.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
it was a random match lol Furret was scarfed and he did the right thing in trying to make sure slowking survived a double edge but the Double Edge it took was probably the weakest possible damage.

My ranking for random battle is around 1500.. (it starts st 1000)
Ah, cool.

I never use those simulators, I always play the games. ...I've raised so many battle ready Pokemon that team building can be a little difficult.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Hey, A10, how are you?
I'm doing alright. Midterms are coming up next week so I'm getting ready for that. Both my laptops are still broken, so I'm on Smashboards mobile again, so that part still stinks. Other than everything else is fine. How 'bout you? :)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Ah, cool.

I never use those simulators, I always play the games. ...I've raised so many battle ready Pokemon that team building can be a little difficult.

I use Showdown to test Pokemon and because I'm currently 3dsless lol

Only problem is my limited experience with stats and strategy in Pokemon. :ohwell: Doesn't help that I've never once battled a real player in Pokemon before.
I could help lol I'm not really a Smogonite
66 hellos

*GASP* Fluttershy Fluttershy used Outrage! :surprised:
:troll:
I'm only going to use it if I'm forced into using it :p

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I'm doing alright. Midterms are coming up next week so I'm getting ready for that. Both my laptops are still broken, so I'm on Smashboards mobile again, so that part still stinks. Other than everything else is fine. How 'bout you? :)
Eh, I'm ok. College has been going well for me for the most part, and I completed my midterms already. :p In the virtual world, I'm no longer pranked, but I'm sure that will change shortly... *glares at the Premiums*
I use Showdown to test Pokemon and because I'm currently 3dsless lol
3DS-less?

Get a 3DS.

...No, seriously, get one right now, just drop everything and get one. :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I could help lol I'm not really a Smogonite
Much appreciated. If I ever need help or advice with Pokemon strategy, I'll ask. :b:

3DS-less?

Get a 3DS.

If I recall correctly, his previous one broke. Might be a while before he can get a new one.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I could help with Pokémon battling too, KoP! I know stuff. :grin:
I'm only going to use it if I'm forced into using it :p
You had three other moves to choose from though. :p

Eh, I'm ok. College has been going well for me for the most part, and I completed my midterms already. :p
Nice. I'm actually not surprised by that. My college starts in September, so we're somewhat behind right now. But since it has a quarter system, we'll be picking up the pace in no time! :grin:
In the virtual world, I'm no longer pranked, but I'm sure that will change shortly... *glares at the Premiums*
That's good to hear! :grin: Next time Neo Zero is here, we need to ask for a rule change staring that there is a period of time after a prank where you can't be pranked again. :lol:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

74 Nui Harimes

I CAN'T SEE MY USERNAME!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Eh, I'm ok. College has been going well for me for the most part, and I completed my midterms already. :p In the virtual world, I'm no longer pranked, but I'm sure that will change shortly... *glares at the Premiums*

3DS-less?

Get a 3DS.

I'm out of pranks :lol:
I'm Going to have to wait to replace my old 3ds
I could help with Pokémon battling too, KoP! I know stuff. :grin:

You had three other moves to choose from though. :p

Nice. I'm actually not surprised by that. My college starts in September, so we're somewhat behind right now. But since it has a quarter system, we'll be picking up the pace in no time! :grin:

That's good to hear! :grin: Next time Neo Zero is here, we need to ask for a rule change staring that there is a period of time after a prank where you can't be pranked again. :lol:
None of which were really a good option in that situation :p so I decided to deal as much damage as possible :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom