• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

"Me? Staying up all night just to read? Of course not! "sheepishly hides books behind back trying to hide the truth"

I think the PJs and coffee are what makes this picture. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just imagine it, KoP:

"It was a winter morning, but it was so warm that it almost felt like summer. Awaken by the astonishing beams of the rising sun, Twilight Sparkle gazes at its shining beauty before going to the kitchen. Wearing her pink pajamas with sewn-in wing warmers, she makes herself a nice cup of coffee.

Her task completed, the purple alicorn goes to the living room to drink her concoction, but is halted by a voice. It was dry, chaotic and horrible... It was her assistant, Spike, singing in the shower. She was confused: how could a small creature like him have a voice like THAT?"

10^0 bad pun
I could think of a better pun right meow :p

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well technology has been unkind to me today. :urg:
My Wi-Fi still isn't stable and my laptop needs to be repaired (it won't charge when I plug it in--that means that part of the motherboard is fried). So I'm using a different laptop right now.
It also means that your pony vector has been delayed once again, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms . Sigh...just when I started it again, another problems arises. :( It'll take 1-2 weeks for my laptop to be repaired, so I'll just install InkScape on this laptop and start it again. Can you do me a favor and send me the original image again?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just imagine it, KoP;

"It was a winter morning, but it was so warm that it almost felt like summer. Awaken by the astonishing beams of the setting sun, Twilight Sparkle gazes at its shining beauty before going to the kitchen. Wearing her pink pajamas with sewn-in wing warmers, she makes herself a nice cup of coffee.

Her task completed, she goes to the living room to drink her concoction, but is halted by a voice. It was dry, chaotic and horrible... It was her assistant, Spike, singing in the shower. She was confused: how could a small creature like him have a voice like THAT?"
Sounds like a great opening for a little story.

...but what song is Spike singing?

Well technology has been unkind to me today. :urg:
My Wi-Fi still isn't stable and my laptop needs to be repaired (it won't charge when I plug it in--that means that part of the motherboard is fried). So I'm using a different laptop right now.
It also means that your pony vector has been delayed once again, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms . Sigh...just when I started it again, another problems arises. :( It'll take 1-2 weeks for my laptop to be repaired, so I'll just install InkScape on this laptop and start it again. Can you do me a favor and send me the original image again?
Ouch. That sucks, sorry to hear it....

With stuff like that happening to you though, I'd say don't worry about the vector too much. I'll provide the image again here real quick regardless:

I hope your laptop is alright....

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Spike! You're ruining our theme song! What would the others think?"

"And besides, you're practically breaking the fourth wall! That's Pinkie's thing!"
As soon as Twilight finishes her sentence, Pinkie Pie appears from the ceiling.

"Okay! Who's ripping off my style?"

Twilight and Spike, surprised of her sudden appearance, are looking at Pinkie, with the former being even more confused that she was 30 seconds ago. With a big smile on her face, the only thing the pink pony could say was;

"What? My Pinkie Sense was tingling!"

*cue intro*

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As soon as Twilight finishes her sentence, Pinkie Pie appears from the ceiling.

"Okay! Who's ripping off my style?"

Twilight and Spike, surprised of her sudden appearance, are looking at Pinkie, with the former being even more confused that she was 30 seconds ago.

"What? My Pinkie Sense was tingling!"

*cue intro*
This makes me wonder how crazy an episode about the fourth wall being broken would be.

Granted I doubt they could squeeze anything heartwarming or a moral in it, but it does provoke my thoughts nonetheless...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This makes me wonder how crazy an episode about the fourth wall being broken would be.

Granted I doubt they could squeeze anything heartwarming or a moral in it, but it does provoke my thoughts nonetheless...
That intro could just be a goofy opening, though...

Also, 8 days and 8 hours of waiting left....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It would be neat to see someone of her nature just totally relaxing and taking it easy for a day.
Didn't it already happen though?

looks like we don't need to kill Uni to remove the wolf blood anymore :lol:
What are y'all waiting for? Take it out already...before I change my mind.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
And does so alongside Rarity and Fluttershy, two of her bestest friends.

. . .

I'll be honest, the thought of Twi joining them on their spa afternoon is interesting, to say the least.

why is it interesting? :confused: she and all of our friends are welcome to join us. I'm sure Rarity wouldn't mind..

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's not that easy, Sunset.

Kon already explained it; you can't change the blood.

However, you can remove all of my blood and replace it with human one. That should, in theory, work.

Why did you call me Sunset? I'm Fluttershy.. :p(That's what I did.. I didn't feel like typing all of it out :p)

Last edited:
Top Bottom