• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You know, I've been noticing an odd trend with Kon.
First the whole cage thing, and now the willingness to shoot someone...
Kon, are you becoming Katt?
Who knows? Granted I'd rather not see that.
But I am worried about you LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf and you're mental state. I'd recommend getting it checked sometime.
first off, we are siblings, it should be noted that some patterns get passed around

second, the cage thing was suppose to be a reference to crate training (a way to teach dogs not to pee in the house) except replace it with a werewolf and substitutes

third, i wasn't going to use it till sg aimed a gun at me, you could mostly call it self defense

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
third, i wasn't going to use it till sg aimed a gun at me, you could mostly call it self defense
But it's not really self defense now is it? It's not like he went after you, nor was your life in danger if you didn't.
If anything, it was more giving you an opportunity really.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
But it's not really self defense now is it? It's not like he went after you, nor was your life in danger if you didn't.
If anything, it was more giving you an opportunity really.
if someone pulled a gun on you? what would you do? just think abou that

you can come up with any blatant thing you want, but the main point is when your in danger, you use any methods avaible

you can look at it as an opportunity, i look at it like an threat
Excuses, excuses, excuses... :rolleyes:

*shoots at Kon's arm (it's a blank though, so no harm done), then laughs*

JUST DO IT!!!

. . . i'm not doing this

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know what? Never mind.
Because I ain't giving some remark calling me a chew toy a response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom