• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
53 times this image has happened
At least this won't cause an uproar, plus let's say she's smart, hence the big head.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't know. That knife you're hiding behind your back is very suspicious... :glare:
i always hold that, you never know when someone may come out of nowhere and attack you...or if you get pissed off and really need to relive some stress

so come on going once...going twice
54 bob-ombs

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
69 of this
and this

Vanellope looks adorable no matter what size she is (then again she can switch weight sizes in an instant thanks to her glitching powers), and Ralph doesn't look any different, don't think his body was programmed for that type of body.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Uni, I'd be happy to lend you some of my extra lives. :laugh:
71 lives traded.

Vanellope and Ralph would love to trade places with you (they could use some of those extra lives), would you like to sit in the Wall-E Hoverchair? It's very comfy and it has slushies built in it and don't worry there's no dangerous side effects.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Sure.
*Sits down and starts watching the new episode of mlp*
2 fat people sitting in chairs.

Umm, Luig Luig you look a little chubbier than normal, must be the chair malfunctioning again.

"Reads instruction manuals"

Oops, turns out the chair was designed to fatten people up the moment they sit down in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom