• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
180 and yet I'm still not a Princess :c I'm still a Unicorn.. at least I'm going to be taking the Place of Twilight during the Friendship Games :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Don't listen to him, he's just jealous. :p

By the way, @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , I randomly came across this image and it reminded me of what you were talking about earlier:
It is always nice to look back at what could have been. :p Though Twilight's original design bugs me the most, those colors just don't suit her....

Also a bit bothered by how Flutters/Posey might not have had wings.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

It is always nice to look back at what could have been. :p Though Twilight's original design bugs me the most, those colors just don't suit her....

Also a bit bothered by how Flutters/Posey might not have had wings.
Yeah, I agree. After seeing her as she is now for so long, I can't imagine her like that. For me, the colors only work on her mother now. :grin:
Having wings on Fluttershy was definitely a good idea especially since she cares for animals, which includes birds and other winged creatures. And Pinkie Pie doesn't even need wings--she's part helicopter already. :p

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Anyways, where were we? Ah yes.
We are gathered here today in celebration of a momentous occasion. My most faithful assistant, LuigiMaster0, has done many extraordinary things since he started watching MLP. He has broken a long-held record and proven himself to be a true brony. Without a doubt, he is ready to be crowned Equestria's newest princess. Fillies and gentlecolts, may I present for the very first time, Princess LuigiMaster0!

[Choir]

The Princess Weegee cometh
Behold, behold
A Princess here before us
Behold, behold, behold

Behold, behold (behold, behold)
The Princess Weegee cometh
Behold, behold (behold, behold)
The Princess is
The Princess is here!

Top Bottom