• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah. Fluttershy had a different name and cutie mark and was originally an Earth pony.

I do as well. I just think her original is nice as well.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

AJ was pretty much the only pony who was identical in the concept compared to how she is now. Apart from possibly lacking her hat.

Rarity originally had the name "Sparkler" but was changed for copyright issues, IIRC. Same goes for Firefly, the original RD's name, along with their much different colors. Rarity seems to have the colors Twilight's mane eventually got, and a blue pelt, and Twilight has a completely different palette.

There's a lot less variety to the color palette of the group in this one. :ohwell:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

There's also the headcanon a lot of people have of Firefly (also a G1 pony) being Rainbow's mother:

I know I've shared this picture before, but it was a few months back. :p

Top Bottom