• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Amount of people who used to or call me acorn: I don't even know at this point
Everytime I see it I chuckle since it's pretty rare

Huh, alright
If you want i can call you acorn indefinitely, i like to call others by shorten names, terms, or nicknames that I'm used to

Though i prefer to go permanently

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Honestly if they play their cards right I can see this going places. Even if it's just a mini series the idea alone is great.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You sure? I don't see how it would be a bad thing...
Katt is fanatic, obsessive, destructive, and hyperactive all wrapped up in a psychotic mind

Think sg, but with anime, and a girl. . . with lots of shouting

I can imagine you're having mixed feelings about this Kon, Luma/Katt aside.
Oh i love ace attorney and am glad to have more of it. . . just i have katt in my life. . .

Only one question remains: how would @LumaOkami react? :lol:

And allow me to promptly say:
F*** you

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Katt is fanatic, obsessive, destructive, and hyperactive all wrapped up in a psychotic mind

Think sg, but with anime, and a girl. . . with lots of shouting
Still, for the time being I'd say enjoy the announcement. And seek refuge once Luma finds out.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
And if she doesn't find out before coming here, sg just started a time bomb in real life

Still, for the time being I'd say enjoy the announcement. And seek refuge once Luma finds out.
Eh good point, though most of it would be in real life so i guess i can spend most of the day on campus, or in a cafe somewhere

At least till she releases all her energy and calms down.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
. . . okay

Anyway, that wouldn't be us, it'll be more like me hiding in my room or a corner while katt would go hyperactive, or "bouncing off the ways" in excitement

Last edited:
Top Bottom