• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
251 Ponies

If the Twins don't make it up to the wildcard game, I hope we can see the Rangers, Blue Jays, or Dodgers pull it off in the World Series.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
being on the internet is a probable cause or reason you may not be able to sleep cliff

No amount of "spell" would work better than just getting off and actually try to clear your head to sleep

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
260 Uni being evil in SMM lol

Also Violet is going to become Violet.. err magenta :rolleyes:

And TBH I'm actually glad they are :lol: (no offense I just don't like any other team in the AL East :lol:)

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Anyone else has Mario Maker? :lol:
Sadly I honestly don't think Mario Maker is worth my time.
The problem with a game where every level is made by the community is that you have to shovel through tons of bad levels to get to the good one. For someone like me who takes game design seriously, it leaves very few levels I'd enjoy playing.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sadly I honestly don't think Mario Maker is worth my time.
The problem with a game where every level is made by the community is that you have to shovel through tons of bad levels to get to the good one. For someone like me who takes game design seriously, it leaves very few levels I'd enjoy playing.
There are alteady some really fun ones.

There's a Frogger-style level, a level inspired from Super Meat Boy, a shoot-em-up and I'm only talking about GameXplain's levels right now.

There's plenty of great levels out there.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
264 can't wait until tomorrow when I get home.. Because that means MORE PONY COMING SATURDAY AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO DO UNTIL THEN :b:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
There are alteady some really fun ones.

There's a Frogger-style level, a level inspired from Super Meat Boy, a shoot-em-up and I'm only talking about GameXplain's levels right now.

There's plenty of great levels out there.

My experience with littlebigplanet tells me that for every good level, there's at least 10 bad ones.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Who else but Su-

Damn!

. . .

I honeslty can't pick one, so why not all? :lol:

Why not me? I'm starting to tear up again.
4 ponies who should be asleep
maybe it's because I've been having bad dreams lately.

I might as well try to sleep again, but if I dream that I get blasted, stepped on, roasted, toasted, or eaten, I'll wish I stayed up.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
13 I can technically sleep anytime I want.. just give me a bed and some silence and I can sleep ( I can't sleep with something making a consistent noise..)
Who else but Su-

Damn!

. . .

I honeslty can't pick one, so why not all? :lol:

What about including me in the options of hugging the ponies? :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom