• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

The Super Mario Maker stage looks like it'll be a lot of fun. I wonder what else will drop on September 30th, hopefully no leaks will happen before then. Surprises are great~

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

Coursebot doesn't seem troll-worthy enough, but it could appear as a cameo too. We just have to wait and see.
:troll:

Take care Kon~

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Free time in class is fun.
Except when you have nothing to do.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Has it really been that long?
It's been about 5 months, so here's a taste of what happened.

*inhales deeply*

I became a brony, started to watch Gravity Falls and got Premium (I was SG9000).

And that's only the first month you weren't around, and even then, it's only the stuff about me.

*exhales equally deeply*

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
It's been about 5 months, so here's a taste of what happened.
*inhales deeply*

I became a brony, started to watch Gravity Falls and got Premium (I was SG9000).

And that's only the first month you weren't around, and even then, it's only the stuff about me.

*exhales equally deeply*
46 Violet-Ombs.

And during that time, I got lost on Devianart literally, and found out how to post a comment after a year of registering on the site and already written some pretty decent fanfiction stores.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
F-Fanfiction? :c

49 Violets and Hiros caught making out by Dash

Well at least I don't write the usual stuff people have come up with lately on a daily basis (expansions), plus I'm still learning, my imagination is better suited for writing than making art (knowing my luck I'd wrecked Violet's design if I tried drawing her).

And yes most of my fan fiction has Violet as the center of attention.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Violets and Hiros caught making out by Dash

Well at least I don't write the usual stuff people have come up with lately on a daily basis (expansions), plus I'm still learning, my imagination is better suited for writing than making art (knowing my luck I'd wrecked Violet's design if I tried drawing her).

And yes most of my fan fiction has Violet as the center of attention.
A woman with the abiity to go invisible?

Goodbye, privacy! :lol:

Top Bottom