• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The Mario Maker stage is beautiful. I want.....

S5 potential spoiler question:

I've asked/said it before, but which of the CMCs are you expecting and hoping to get their marks first?

I still think Sweetie will be the first, and AB last.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I've asked/said it before, but which of the CMCs are you expecting and hoping to get their marks first?

Isn't it also possible that they could all get their cutie marks on the same day? Cuz that'd make it more friendshipy and ergo more likely in my opinion.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Isn't it also possible that they could all get their cutie marks on the same day? Cuz that'd make it more friendshipy and ergo more likely in my opinion.
That'd be a lot of story and development to pack in one episode....so I rather doubt it.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Nah, mate. If I destroy stuff, I'll do it the ol' fashioned way, eh. :smirk:

Alright, back to the conspiracy theory drawing board then. :p

That'd be a lot of story and development to pack in one episode....so I rather doubt it.
I guess it would depend on how the events unfold. Cuz "Magical Mystery Cure" had a lot of story in my opinion and it turned out fine. They just had a lot of it packed into songs.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

I'm going with Scootaloo being the last and SB being first as said.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Alright, back to the conspiracy theory drawing board then. :p

I guess it would depend on how the events unfold. Cuz "Magical Mystery Cure" had a lot of story in my opinion and it turned out fine. They just had a lot of it packed into songs.
True.

I just think there'd be less time for the events to all have a big impact on some the characters, at least in the episode, or have the build-up to each as good either.

If it were extended, longer than most episodes, maybe....

I still think it'd be better if they had their individual episodes for it.

Regarding the order of them getting their marks, though?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You're not alone :urg:

My money's on Scootaloo and here's my explanation as to why;

AB and SB try to be like their family quite often, but we have yet to see Scootaloo's and considering the way she thinks of Rainbow Dash, the theory of her being an orphan isn't far-fetched at all.

And yes, she's got Dash as a sisterly figure now, but unlike the other two, she can't try be like like her because of her wings, which do not allow her to fly, let alone hover.

So basically, due to all of the above, Scootaloo is more likely than the others to find her cutie mark, imo.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

True.

I just think there'd be less time for the events to all have a big impact on some the characters, at least in the episode, or have the build-up to each as good either.

If it were extended, longer than most episodes, maybe....

I still think it'd be better if they had their individual episodes for it.

I agree that'd I prefer to let them all have their own episodes, but it feels like the writers would have the Cutie Mark Crusaders complete their goal together as a team because, like I said before, friendship.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I agree that'd I prefer to let them all have their own episodes, but it feels like the writers would have the Cutie Mark Crusaders complete their goal together as a team because, like I said before, friendship.
I suppose only time will tell.

You're not alone :urg:

My money's on Scootaloo and here's my explanation as to why;

AB and SB try to be like their family quite often, but we have yet to see Scootaloo's and considering the way she thinks of Rainbow Dash, the theory of her being an orphan isn't far-fetched at all.

And yes, she's got Dash as a sisterly figure now, but unlike the other two, she can't try be like like her because of her wings, which do not allow her to fly, let alone hover.

So basically, due to all of the above, Scootaloo is more likely than the others to find her cutie mark, imo.

Makes a lot of sense.

I don't recall it ever being confirmed she'll...well, never be able to fly. Maybe she will be able to someday. But I definitely don't think they relate to her mark.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I suppose only time will tell.
Hmm, I guess Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, then Apple Bloom. In "Bloom and Gloom", the first two were shown to be the closest to figuring out their destinies while Apple Bloom's is more "up in the air" in my opinion.

Hmm, don't worry, I have a way to fix this.
Is it a bad thing that I'm excited to find out what it is? :upsidedown:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hmm, I guess Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, then Apple Bloom. In "Bloom and Gloom", the first two were shown to be the closest to figuring out their destinies while Apple Bloom's is more "up in the air" in my opinion.

Is it a bad thing that I'm excited to find out what it is? :upsidedown:
Not to mention other close members of AB's family were the last of their classes to get their marks. AB will likely be the same.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Now that we have a Super Mario Maker stage in Smash 4, I have no idea wgat that means for my #1 most wanted DLC stage: Bowser's Castle

Last edited:
Top Bottom