• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Maybe for my next avi, I'll use Twilight as a detective. Not today though...

Luig

Confused
136 bad translations
Well, I will translate this English from Japanese, from English on the back, this is going to make sure the way to go.

Luigi and Storytime!
Notes of three things, took place today
1. So I had to go to the end of the period, and I walked by two grill knew. One of them, has been Cadance named. Her friend, the case said they had been referring to the MLP to be "How are you princess Cadance?", I'm not sure, I am that I'm walking by their strange appearance I could give.
2. In the Wal-Mart, I was looking through a poster at random, and there was something said G1 MLP something.
3. Titenic.
4. is already the largest in the Wal-Mart thing of Halloween, refrigeration is not yet out of style.
Well, I am going to translate this from english to japanese back to english and see how this goes.

Storytime with Luigi!
3 things of note happened today
1. So I was going to last period, and I walked by 2 grills I knew. One of them was named Cadance. Her friend said "How are you doing princess Cadance?" I'm not sure if they were referencing mlp, but I did give them a strange look as I walked by.
2. At Walmart, I was just randomly looking through posters, and there was a G1 mlp one that said something.
3. Titenic.
4. Halloween stuff is already up in walmart, and frozen is still not out of style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom