• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I find it oddly amusing that someone vectored somepony wearing the dress who didn't wear it in the episode, but not Twilight.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
s5 e9 I feel like pointing out that its a little similar to the extras as the mane 6 have almost nothing to do with the episode, which is something I kinda like.
Yeah, shows that have recurring background characters usually have an episode dedicated to them.
In addition, the name "Slice of Life" refers to a specific genre of shows that usually features normal day-to-day experiences, ending with a profound philosophical message.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I find it oddly amusing that someone vectored somepony wearing the dress who didn't wear it in the episode, but not Twilight.
Same. Though at the same time it semi-annoys me. Considering that someone must've got to work on that vector awfully quickly, yet there isn't one for Twilight herself yet.

If there's any other vectors from the episode yet, they're probably of the new character.

Spoiler:
(and maybe the one at the end too lol)

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Same. Though at the same time it semi-annoys me. Considering that someone must've got to work on that vector awfully quickly, yet there isn't one for Twilight herself yet.

If there's any other vectors from the episode yet, they're probably of the new character.

Spoiler:
I'm pretty the writers wanted to show us that Equestria isn't perfect through that last character. Obesity is a problem there too, lol. :grin:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Spoiler:
You mean that "walking Jelly bean"? :lol: also there's a picture with her in a bigger Princess Dress

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm pretty the writers wanted to show us that Equestria isn't perfect through that last character. Obesity is a problem there too, lol. :grin:
You mean that "walking Jelly bean"? :lol: also there's a picture with her in a bigger Princess Dress
Big spoilers about the last joke (it's gold, do not risk spoiling it)
"OH MY GOSH A SALE? Do you have the princess dress?!"

I think what made me laugh the most about that is how her legs were completely normal and disproportionate to the rest of her body, yet she was able to skip and run on them with ease like any other pony could. :laugh: It was so ridiculous of a sight that I was nearly in tears.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Btw Sunset where was that picture you were talking about? (the one that spoils the newest episode)
The one with that "Walking jelly bean" wearing the Princess Dress? It was on Derpibooru

This one seems nice.
it is a good picture but I prefer Vectors as they don't have a background :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I think I'll stick with this avi for now. I like it quite a bit. And I wonder what Uni's reaction would be to Luigi having a Shimmer avi...

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

"I think I'm seeing your future. And you're kind of a jerk."
I don't even need to say how much of an understatement this is lol

"OK, you're really a jerk."
Still a colossal understatement lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom