• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
True, but the same can be said about others, and nowadays anything can have competitive play

Its more of an individuals view, if one sees them as a sport than it is so, the opposite is true too

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah. Either way though, it's still a type of game.

________

My reaction to seeing Twilight in that dress is the same as one of Grunkle Stan's reactions to the beginning of the final scene from the Duchess Approves. :p

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

My reaction to seeing Twilight in that dress is the same as one of Grunkle Stan's reactions to the beginning of the final scene from the Duchess Approves. :p
It was pretty great. :grin:
Did you see how she looked on the magazine cover?

Is it just me or does it look like her appearance was altered? Is this a potential comment on photoshopped females on magazine covers?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It was pretty great. :grin:
Did you see how she looked on the magazine cover?

Is it just me or does it look like her appearance was altered? Is this a potential comment on photoshopped females on magazine covers?
Interesting. I didn't notice how different she looked at first. Well, I'm gonna wait and see if there are any other reactions to this.

Also yes. I can't wait for some vectors from the episode. :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Interesting. I didn't notice how different she looked at first. Well, I'm gonna wait and see if there are any other reactions to this.

Also yes. I can't wait for some vectors from the episode. :p
Oh, okay. The moment I saw the longer neck, I was a little confused, lol. :laugh:
And yes, I want that Princess Twilight render. :grin:

66 animation errors[collapse=Episode 14]
[/collapse]
AJ's hat missed Rarity a lot, it seems :grin:

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

OK, it was only like two hours since I switched back to Twily, but I couldn't help myself with this avi. This one references a Kirby 64 character...

Luig

Confused
s5 e9 I feel like pointing out that its a little similar to the extras as the mane 6 have almost nothing to do with the episode, which is something I kinda like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom