• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
I've died to a few jabs by bad vectoring...

Every time that happens, I feel like throwing my controller down.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

In spite of my story the other day, there have been a few instances where I briefly considered watching MLP in the past few years, but I always decided against it until last year for various reasons.

There was even one time where I changed to the channel it airs on (currently Discovery Family) and watched it for a few seconds, then turned it back...

Luig

Confused

In spite of my story the other day, there have been a few instances where I briefly considered watching MLP in the past few years, but I always decided against it until last year for various reasons.

There was even one time where I changed to the channel it airs on (currently Discovery Family) and watched it for a few seconds, then turned it back...
I remember one time a long time ago on a vacation I was flipping through channels looking for Nick and I saw mlp. I had no idea what it was but it caught my eye for a few seconds, and then I went to nick.
I forgot about it after.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I remember one time a long time ago on a vacation I was flipping through channels looking for Nick and I saw mlp. I had no idea what it was but it caught my eye for a few seconds, and then I went to nick.
I forgot about it after.
That's pretty cool. How soon did you forget it though? lol

99% of people here would say mlp
I say gfs.
I say both MLP and Gravity Falls.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Oh, Gravity Falls...

Any other options? Anymore at all?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
My Little Pony, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe (I hear that this one's good--it's on my "to watch" list), The Amazing World of Gumball, and Avatar: The Last Airbender (if you haven't already) followed by the Legend of Korra. These are cartoons that I would recommend watching if you want.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
My Little Pony, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe (I hear that this one's good--it's on my "to watch" list), The Amazing World of Gumball, and Avatar: The Last Airbender (if you haven't already) followed by the Legend of Korra. These are cartoons that I would recommend watching if you want.
That's a lot of cartoons.

My best chances are myself trying out watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. All the other are kinda "eh."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Steven Universe starts out kinda slow, but further into the first season it starts getting pretty good. The last episode I watched of it was a cliffhanger ending one, in fact.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
That's a lot of cartoons.

My best chances are myself trying out watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. All the other are kinda "eh."

That's a good choice. http://kisscartoon.me/ is a website that has the episodes of all these shows. I personally recommend it. :grin:
Just a reminder though, you don't have to watch what you don't want to. We don't want to force you to try any of these shows if you don't want to.

Steven Universe starts out kinda slow, but further into the first season it starts getting pretty good. The last episode I watched of it was a cliffhanger ending one, in fact.
Oh, okay. I'm excited to watch it! :)

Top Bottom