• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
29 ßØß ØMߧ
yeah i hate them the only reason why i bought the wii was for brawl and gamecube compatability. fiance loves zelda so thats a plus.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
31 ßØß ØMߧ
lmao okay xiroey ;) we do have simular personalities though. so do you agree on giving me your shipping info so i can mail you your wii? i will admit though i wont go through the ip tracing. people press charges for that stuff and besides im all talk i havnt done that in years i forgot most of the process lol

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
33 ßØß ØMߧ
duuude i almost got my account banned i forgot what she said though...lol gatlin is watching or was he left XD we have some leverage here a LITTLE

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
35 ßØß ØMߧ
im sure you will once i get my license i will pay you a visit and we can settle it via smash. no lag ownage...i mean stupid SDs cus were so used to wifi vs each other.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
36 Bob-ombs

Omg, now THAT will be something to look forward to <3

Going to practice not gettign scurred around new ppl Kthx

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
37 ßØß ØMߧ
oh god she said her name was kitty?
thats our nicknames im bunny, bunbun, mr.bunbun (stupid ik)
and shes just kitty lol
we still baby talk to each other and i say its good cus we got a baby in the oven. lmao

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
41 ßØß ØMߧ
oh she/he is definatly is
my mom is psyched and shes already bought some stuff. shes planning to throw a HUGE baby shower at our work (Hyvee) and kristin (my girl) has applied there too and we are all expecting to her to get a call

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
43 ßØß ØMߧ
lol gatlin and xivi have invis on LMAO they think were stupid and paranoid (if were wrong) actually its a bit of both

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
45 ßØß ØMߧ
i wouldnt think so. lol how the hell you gonna get up here anyway? i honestly wouldnt mind thats more support on my side

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
47 ßØß ØMߧ
brb need to finish cleaning work clothes. just gonna put them in dryer find a way to continue the convo were having lol.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
53 ßØß ØMߧ
and yeah im a heavy smoker it depends on my emotional state.
normally im half a pack a day
if im going through bad bad bad stuff like the puppies im 3 packs a day

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Guyss, no talk about drugs/alcohol please~
There are still children on this forum :p

Top Bottom