• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This is every steam community hub. Never go to those places.
I'm actually a regular in the TF2 ones....I only go there still because there are a small amount of actually really nice and reasonable people there whom I enjoy chatting with, and because I'm willing to help out people who are new to the game and need some help, since most of the rest of the community usually just tries to troll or insult them....

I notice how when I state that I dislike emoticons, there's a sudden influx of them. lol
( I don't mind. It's just how this thread is. Besides, it's mainly face emoticons I detest. )

Nope. I'm not interested either. I looked into Steam pony groups to consider joining, and the biggest one looked majorly toxic. I don't have time for such pettiness.
It's for the better, knowing how toxic the community is.

I'm only in a few groups and don't have any interest in the pony-related ones.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Sooo, I finished watching Equestria Girls. It was... lacking, I mean I was expecting worse but I still didn't enjoy it all that much.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Sooo, I finished watching Equestria Girls. It was... lacking, I mean I was expecting worse but I still didn't enjoy it all that much.

It's nowhere near as good as the second movie.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

^ Pyro's pretty fun, too. I appreciate every class to an extent, even.
For me, it's Spy > Sniper > Soldier > Pyro > Heavy > Scout > Demoman > Medic > Engineer

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I'll watch the second movie after S4 since it's before S5 and the fact that I hear it's better than the first one. I'm still not fond of the idea of the ponies as humans though...

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'll watch the second movie after S4 since it's before S5 and the fact that I hear it's better than the first one. I'm still not fond of the idea of the ponies as humans though...

Well, technically...

The only ponies that turn into humans are Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. The rest of the characters are the human world's alternate versions of the Equestrians.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, technically...

The only ponies that turn into humans are Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. The rest of the characters are the human world's alternate versions of the Equestrians.

Banjo is still technically right. They are the same characters as Equestria's ponies, only from another world...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I love every class. I just spend a lot more/less time on some than others. I mostly play Pyro and Demoman above all others.

I definitely know what you mean...I don't like humanization. So there are some aspects of it which I don't like (mainly Twilight turning into one herself, but the designs of all the characters as humans also kind of bothers me)

I'm going to set that aside for when I do watch RR though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom