• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thanks for reminding me of Mulan ( again. Already remembered it once today. )

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Weird. My post wasn't showing up as the newest one on the topic list, even when it was.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I have no idea why I suddenly started finding emoticons pointless, frivolous, and even annoying. I now personally would hardly ever use one.
I guess it just happened along with my sudden serious personality development a few months ago.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Lenny face is the one I don't like.

Reason: I see people literally spam it in TF2 after getting kills or dominations so much I can no longer bear the mere sight of it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I dislike it because of it's implied vulgar meaning.
On the subject of TF2, I really dislike the community as a whole. They're majorly either immature or uncouth.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That too. I see people spam it after vulgar comments too, or sometimes just any single joke they make....it's gotten tiresome for me.

Have you ever seen the Steam forums for TF2? That place is crawling with troll threads and people screaming negativity about fandoms and a few select classes such as Soldier or Pyro. The whole place is filled with negative and unreasonable people above and beyond.

And to top it all off, it has very few moderators who are not often online, so it's hard to keep the madness in control. There's also no ignore feature. You can still block direct communication with other players, but you can still see anything they post on the Steam forums.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

That too. I see people spam it after vulgar comments too, or sometimes just any single joke they make....it's gotten tiresome for me.

Have you ever seen the Steam forums for TF2? That place is crawling with troll threads and people screaming negativity about fandoms and a few select classes such as Soldier or Pyro. The whole place is filled with negative and unreasonable people above and beyond.

And to top it all off, it has very few moderators who are not often online, so it's hard to keep the madness in control. There's also no ignore feature. You can still block direct communication with other players, but you can still see anything they post on the Steam forums.
This is every steam community hub. Never go to those places.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I notice how when I state that I dislike emoticons, there's a sudden influx of them. lol
( I don't mind. It's just how this thread is. Besides, it's mainly face emoticons I detest. )

Worst of all, it has very few moderators who are not often online, so it's hard to keep the madness in control.
Nope. I'm not interested either. I looked into Steam pony groups to consider joining, and the biggest one looked majorly toxic. I don't have time for such pettiness.
This is every steam community hub. Never go to those places.
Yep, that's what I figured.

Last edited:
Top Bottom