• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That means you're onto season 4 now.

Also, if both me, Unicorn/SG and Key are princesses now....what role do I fulfill? Unicorn/SG is clearly Celestia.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'm on forum listing and it shows someone posted. I click decisive games, and someone else posted. I click forum games, and someone else posted
it's spooky how active this is

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
57 people you strive to be, but you can't!

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Dear Princess @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Princess @KeybladePony , and Princess @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ,

Since I finished Season 3, I decided to watch the first Equestria Girls movie since that's where it fits in the chronology. I had a mixed reaction to it. I guess I'll start with what I liked about it. The music wasn't bad. The story, for the most part, wasn't bad either. (Though the story is the perfect segue into what I disliked about the movie). Now, the thing that bothers me most about the movie is: WHY IS THERE ROMANCE IN THE MOVIE? That was never really important in the TV show, so why did it have to be added so heavily into this story? It was so unnecessary. Is a romantic interest really needed to "complete" a female lead? And also, teenage girls? Seriously? It's like they wanted to sexualize the characters to appeal to the adults of the fandom. And to me, it seemed implied that they were all young adults, not teenagers. So this whole high school setting seems too forced if you ask me. All-in-all, this whole idea of ponies becoming human (and then pony-human hybrids) didn't sit well with me. Equestria Girls did have some redeeming elements in it, but it wasn't enough to cover up its glaring issues. That said, I am happy to say that I'm going to resume watching the TV series, which I know is much better than this.

Signed,
Your Faithful Student,
A10

P.S. @ Fluttershy Fluttershy is awesome!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of the first EG either for those reasons and another one; the way Twily meets the other girls is basically copy-pasted from the premiere. I like the nostalgia, but it still feels kinda lazy.

Thankfully, Rainbow Rocks redeemed the EG movies and Friendship Games looks amazing so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom