• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

No pony avatar, Banjo? :(

Well, at least, I believe Shulk is a worthy successor to the adorkable Twilight.
I wanted to use something a little different for a bit so I went this avi I had already prepped for use. I'll have another pony avi soonish...

Luig

Confused
Here is your proof about Wolf.

Due to the clone criticism of Melee, Sakurai went through a significant effort to reduce the amount of cloning among Brawl's roster. Among the Melee clones, four were completely cut from the roster (Pichu, Young Link, Dr. Mario, and Roy), while the only two clones that returned, Falco and Ganondorf, were significantly decloned to being semi-clones. Luigi returned, and was also slightly decloned farther, this time mostly through Mario being given new attacks. And among the 18 new playable characters added, none are complete clones, while only two are semi-clones, Toon Link and Lucas, with a third having a couple of aspects taken from an existing character (Wolf).

Many players tend to assume Fox and Wolf are semi-clones, or even full clones, due to their special moves and Final Smash being similar in name and mostly identical in operation. However, closer inspection of their full movesets shows that even calling them semi-clones is difficult to rationalize, as the characters' physics are radically different, none of their standard attacks are similar, and even their similarly named special moves have different particle effects and function differently.

lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom