• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, I think it's Lonekon. Think about it.
Obviously Unicorn saw someone like Luma (though it could be a case of jumping the gun). And if what Luma says is true, then that leaves one other suspect.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And the motivation is definitely there. The only thing that doesn't add up is how and why...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yes. But you've recovered now.

That said, after everything you went through I advise taking it easy for a little bit.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

Nice Splatoon avatar.
Too bad they can't put in my favorite color for some reason that I don't want to know.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes. But you've recovered now.

That said, after everything you went through I advise taking it easy for a little bit.
Can I stay in the Castle for the day? I don't think I should be alone after wh- *looks at a mirror to realize that my arms, legs and a good chunk of my face was replaced by cybernetic implants*

Well here, let's start with this:
@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , do you remember anything before you died?
My memory's a little fuzzy :urg:

But I do remember seeing a wolf-like creature entering my doors with an angry look.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Guys I'm down. Remember how I pranked @LucarioDude and it was all funny and witty of me. Well, I had to give him freemium for the welcome center contest ;---;. Now my prank is gone into the nether.

To cheer myself up, I'll be destroying your count? You understand right?

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Guys I'm down. Remember how I pranked @LucarioDude and it was all funny and witty of me. Well, I had to give him freemium for the welcome center contest ;---;. Now my prank is gone into the nether.

To cheer myself up, I'll be destroying your count? You understand right?

But he liked the magenta ;~;

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't know. Cybernetic modifications were not authorized by me....

Also you guys will see the victim sooner or later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom