• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

What you just said reminded me of this image. :grin:
There's no denying that both sides have their rude people, yet always act as if their side is correct and perfect.
What's also funny is that the user in question is so well-loved on here.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I just think it's weird since this person has always seemed arrogant and abrasive to me. I've never understood why everyone likes him so much.
Ah, well.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Maybe? I don't know. I've probably jumped to a conclusion on him, but rude first experiences with people always stick with me.
But I don't really think it's just 'popular kid' thing. Everyone likes him-really likes him.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I find the whole "casual vs competitive" argument to be one of the stupidest arguments I have ever heard of. So I just remain neutral.

YoU....fOrGoT?.....

OuCh!.....MiNd.....HuRtS......AgAiN......

Well I don't remember. Did something happen?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Maybe? I don't know. I've probably jumped to a conclusion on him, but rude first experiences with people always stick with me.
But I don't really think it's just 'popular kid' thing. Everyone likes him-really likes him.
You know, this all kind of reminds me of when I first met ESAM on Smashboards. I was really excited to meet him because he's ESAM and I'm a Pikachu main and he's the best Pikachu and stuff. But...it didn't go well; simply put, he wasn't that nice to me (the "E" in ESAM stands for "ego"). For a long time, while everyone else adored him, I couldn't see why. After a while though, everything somehow worked out. Though he still has that ego, it's okay now.
So I guess what I'm saying is that things can have a funny way of working out in the end.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Well, I've played too much to be casual, but as of right now I am not goo enough to be competitive.
This is basically me and melee. I have like no tech skill but I don't enjoy playing casually.
What usually happens is me and a friend of mine just do silly things in 1v1s.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I've never even understood why there is a gap between both sides. It's just humans being ignorant, I suppose.
Ergo, inevitable.

Luig

Confused

I can still enjoy it with items, and I do try to do techs (I main Luigi, why wouldn't you wavedash) but I can't do all this waveshine stuff, and I can't go back to playing normally. Whenever my friend comes over we just have fun with custom equipment on in Smash 4. It's actually really fun. We also play Melee: Sd remix and Pm and brawl minus, and 64. Basically all of them :p

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

I can still enjoy it with items, and I do try to do techs (I main Luigi, why wouldn't you wavedash) but I can't do all this waveshine stuff, and I can't go back to playing normally. Whenever my friend comes over we just have fun with custom equipment on in Smash 4. It's actually really fun.
Items are ehh. I can have fun with them but I perfer items off. Then again, I'm the person who absolutely LOVES high skill cap games. Dark Souls, osu!, MH, CS:GO, anything really.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've never even understood why there is a gap between both sides. It's just humans being ignorant, I suppose.
Ergo, inevitable.
It's less ignorance and more hypocrisy. "You can't like what you like, but I can play like what I like." If a Kindergartner couldn't make this argument work, why do we still do this as adults?
And it's not just Smash. We use this same argument in fandom wars, shipping, and sports teams. Why do we still use this?!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I'm just passing the time 'till Lonekon and Keyblade are here (implying they're still doing it).
Though I am curious about Luma. Say what you want about her, and I have, but she sounds sincere.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
152 Banjo where are you at with the Pony?

I feel like I was on the verge of getting a headache from sleeping too much..
S2 E4, didn't watch any episodes yesterday. I'll probably watch a few today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom