• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Professionals at work here. It won't be easy, it will some time, but they can save him.

Can't guarantee he'll be in an okay enough state for tomorrow though, by the time we can help him....

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

@ Natz~ Natz~ - dear, do you need a proper defense attorney? Trust me, I'm a professional. I've seen plenty of cases in which the defendant, representing themselves, end up gettin' the chair.

so you are the jackhole that is currently trying to get in the way of not only defending myself and to improve me own name around here, deny me of the chance to actually playing an online ace attorney, and ruin a chance to punish my smug brother right through his face

i'm only going to say this once pal,

DON'T
EVEN
BOTHER

i'm rather excited to do this, and i don't some fricken random guy coming in, and completely ruin it just because he wants to be *this* or *that*

just, go, away

good? all clear?

great, i'm going back to what i'm doing, and i don't want to be bothered, AGAIN

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

so you are the jackhole that is currently trying to get in the way of not only defending myself and to improve me own name around here, deny me of the chance to actually playing an online ace attorney, and ruin a chance to punish my smug brother right through his face

i'm only going to say this once pal,

DON'T
EVEN
BOTHER

i'm rather excited to do this, and i don't some fricken random guy coming in, and completely ruin it just because he wants to be *this* or *that*

just, go, away

good? all clear?

great, i'm going back to what i'm doing, and i don't want to be bothered, AGAIN

Touchy. I like it.

Not trying to get in the way, just to help someone who is innocent. Don't expect me not to jump in if I see anything clearly wrong.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

*KoP's doctors inject me with a syringe that'll make me sleep AND prevent the nightmares from happening throughout the night to avoid further mental damage and help regain my sanity*

(gonna sleep IRL too)

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm surprised how calm you took katts response keyblade

Gotta learn to keep cool under pressure. That's the mark of a great lawyer.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

Last edited:
Top Bottom