• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ah, so Frost had his self-ban unlifted? Well I hope he's doing alright.

Understood. There are some moments in the show that are really too girly for my tastes too tbh. Like the the makeup and dress choice Rarity made when she got those butterfly wings. Personally I just disregard those moments though, the few of them there are.

You should try Gravity Falls again, by the way. :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I remember watching Somepony to Watch Over me for the first time too.

The situation AB ended up in late in the episode surprised me to say the least.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I regrettably haven't watched any more either. I'm usually like this with shows to be honest....

Again I'll let you know when I have. I'm still enjoying it so far, I just haven't watched it in a while. :urg:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The fourth and last episode I watched of MLP before I caught up with it's Mare-a-thon was Wonderbolt Academy.

Simple Ways
Somepony to Watch Over me
Trade Ya
Wonderbolt Academy

Any of you have a favorite out of those four that I initially began with, out of curiosity? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It was a good episode indeed.

Thinking about the interaction of the primary cast reminds me though. I wish they'd go more into Twilight and Spike's relationship. He's her (No.1) Assistant, but they're like a brother and sister at times too, not to mention Spike was one of Twilight's very few true friends before she moved to Ponyville. I don't know, I just feel like they don't show quite as much care for each other as they could, at least not in that many episodes....

Last edited:
Top Bottom