• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ever since I've started watching MLP, you may have noticed that ponies are CONSTANTLY on my mind.
Well, it's legit starting to make me insane. My body starting shaking and twitching whenever I see or hear some pony.
Not to mention I keep having voices of the Mane 6 in my head. I really don't know what to do... :c

I feel like I should just leave MLP altogether, but I know I'll miss a lot and if there's something about me that's worse of being addicted to something, it's to be separated from that addiction..... What should I do?

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
188 If it drives you that crazy than maybe take a little break of MLP and search for something else that's fun for you. You don't have to give it up entirely you just need to relax a little and search for something different. Create a little variety in you fun circle. It was the same way with me on Pokemon

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If it drives you that crazy than maybe take a little break of MLP and search for something else that's fun for you. You don't have to give it up entirely you just need to relax a little and search for something different. Create a little variety in you fun circle. It was the same way with me on Pokemon
I guess you're right, but just to make sure I don't go crazy again, that means I might have to leave this thread (maybe even the whole Forum Games section) for some time... :(

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
191 Sometimes sacrifices are needed to gain something.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you." -Happy Mask Salesman

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
191 Sometimes sacrifices are needed to gain something.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you." -Happy Mask Salesman
I never realized how deep that was until now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
193 Final Bombs

Don't worry, I'll still be on Smashboards. I'll just avoid the pony convo and the Forum Games until I feel like I can control the pony within me....

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Okay, if it's really causing you serious issues like that, just take some long good breaks and look for other things you enjoy. I think the king of murder summed up everything just perfectly.

Farewell for now SG....feel better as soon as you can....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Decided to came back for the last time because I felt like it'd be impolite to not see you guys saying goodbye to me, but this is my last post on the FG section until my MLP issues are solved....

I'll miss you guys :(
You can do it, you can win! You. Can. Do. It! Go SG 9000! :)
I'm not trying to stop being a brony, mate. :glare:

I've simply gotten addicted to the point of starting to lose my mind, so I'll take a break from the pony stuff and see if I feel better Saturday (because new episode :p)
I'll never stop liking MLP :applejack:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I've simply gotten addicted to the point of starting to lose my mind, so I'll take a break from the pony stuff and see if I feel better Saturday (because new episode :p)
I didn't mean it like that. :laugh: I meant that you had the strength to maintain your sanity.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
it would have helped and saved time lol. Ok I was just making sure since this is the first time we've been on at the same time lol. Do you have an idea for a username already? :p
Nothing much really. Just Bapper lol

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

Decided to came back for the last time because I felt like it'd be impolite to not see you guys saying goodbye to me, but this is my last post on the FG section until my MLP issues are solved....

I'll miss you guys :(

Wow, didn't know that you were serious that you going crazy over ponies. It probably would be a good thing to take a break from it. We'll miss you. (I'm quite late to respond)

213 bob-ombs

Top Bottom