• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
it is free right? :p
I think this is to me, but yeah. Here's the download link to it https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MKk630uNYQ5X17ONGeY7e9z9TzqIWEdaZRexnR9-Xc4/edit#
You don't have to download the Telephone client unless you want to play online. But the download for the actual game is under the big read underlined "DOWNLOAD" so click on the one you need and it'll start downloading. When it's finished it should be on your desktop, it'll be called "FiM: Premium" or something like that, and you just extract the files, so you'll need 7zip or something like that, from that and you can play the game. Hope this isn't too confusing for you.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think I may have missed it because I'm a :079:, but mind explaining what your game is?

A 2d platformer in a somewhat arcade style. Takes inspiration from games like Wario Land 4 and 1001 Spikes.
Actually, I might write up a blog advertising it later ( though it's still in early stages, it can't hurt to gain interest. )

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A 2d platformer in a somewhat arcade style. Takes inspiration from games like Wario Land 4 and 1001 Spikes.
Actually, I might write up a blog advertising it later ( though it's still in early stages, it can't hurt to gain interest. )
Are you looking for playtesters? :pimp:

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Ugh... I hate my life...

I've been procrastinating on getting my eagle scout project finalized...and now here's a chance I may not get it... ;_;

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
- I think her jetpack, gun, vaccuum and any other potential item that could eventually be added should be power-ups scattered around the levels instead of her actually owning them.
- If you follow my first idea, it'd be nice to see a grappling hook too. :grin:
- Maybe a tutorial level where she's in a forest located near the ruins?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thank you both, and I look forward to your continued interest and support.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Last edited:
Top Bottom