• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
63 Time to sleep soon!
@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming Did I ever tell you "thanks for making me discover MLP" since the last week?

I mean, if it weren't from your wager-turned-"cultural exchange," the closest thing to MLP I'd have watched would be that DEATH BATTLE!

So yeah...thanks, sugarcube :applejack:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Irony turn the majority of people who visit this thread into Bronies then more non-bronies show up to take their place :laugh:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
63 Time to sleep soon!
@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming Did I ever tell you "thanks for making me discover MLP" since the last week?

I mean, if it weren't from your wager-turned-"cultural exchange," the closest thing to MLP I'd have watched would be that DEATH BATTLE!

So yeah...thanks, sugarcube :applejack:
Not at all, darling!

Did I mention with that avi that

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
71 also am I the only Brony who wasn't turned by someone? (I became Pony curious after hearing about MLP having a Fan base and got hooked after watching a few episodes :p)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
No, you didn't....until now :)

But speaking of our "cultural exchange," do you still watch RWBY?

I've kept watching, but I might drop it after Season 1 if it doesn't pick up in quality/entertainment value soon...

71 also am I the only Brony who wasn't turned by someone? (I became Pony curious after hearing about MLP having a Fan base and got hooked after watching a few episodes :p)

Nope. That's my story too.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Using poorly cropped pictures of Anti-Sora as your avatar? /jk

@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn - Now that you are one of us; enjoy; performed by John de Lancie (Discord) and Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle)

That's cartoon anti sora to you!

also 95

I just really liked the Timeless River. Saw a speedrun of KH2 recently.

Last edited:
Top Bottom