• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@ Fluttershy Fluttershy
Goola is trying to get a Timid Jolteon with Hidden Power Water with max IVs in the right stats. But, she doesn't know what IVs can't be max for the Jolteon to have Water Type Hidden Power.
So, do you have anything she could borrow to help her breed one?

She already has a Timid Eevee with the right Ability, and max IVs in everything but Attack, she just doesn't know what IVs need to be max to get the Water Hidden Power.
And she apologizes for bothering you.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ Fluttershy Fluttershy
Goola is trying to get a Timid Jolteon with Hidden Power Water with max IVs in the right stats. But, she doesn't know what IVs can't be max for the Jolteon to have Water Type Hidden Power.
So, do you have anything she could borrow to help her breed one?

She already has a Timid Eevee with the right Ability, and max IVs in everything but Attack, she just doesn't know what IVs need to be max to get the Water Hidden Power.
And she apologizes for bothering you.
For HP Water she needs everything maxed out except sp atk and speed (which can be at 30) unfortunately I don't rely as much on HP because of how precise the ivs need to be :ohwell:
I have a HP Fire ditto that I can breed and try to get a HP water eevee (Fire is close in relation to water with ivs..)

Rechecked between the two paragraphs I made so it sounds like I controdicted myself :laugh:

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
For HP Water she needs everything maxed out except sp atk and speed (which can be at 30) unfortunately I don't rely as much on HP because of how precise the ivs need to be :ohwell:
I have a HP Fire ditto that I can breed and try to get a HP water eevee (Fire is close in relation to water with ivs..)
What's the Fire IV spread?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Attack Along with Sp attack and speed are 30
I've been using this site to check the HP, types and their IVs
Helpful spreadsheet. Thanks for that.
Are you up to let her borrow the Ditto? Thanks if so. And do you want anything in return? ( She has a few breeding extras she doesn't need. )

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
boring and ugly.... as the rest of it so far has been.

I told you, I've never liked the whole re-imagining of characters like this. Making them "edgy" makes them worse imo.
Re-imagining? I mean, a lot, if not all characters have taken a lot of inspiration from other characters (Ruby being the most obvious :p), but they aren't those characters at all, only references.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Re-imagining? I mean, a lot, if not all characters have taken a lot of inspiration from other characters (Ruby being the most obvious :p), but they aren't those characters at all, only references.

Ruby is obviously Red Riding Hood. From my experience, it seems some characters are inspired by other female fairy tale protagonists (mainly princesses....) - I don't like it.

as you know, I think the animation is ugly, and i don't care for the story AT ALL.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ruby is obviously Red Riding Hood. From my experience, it seems some characters are inspired by other female fairy tale protagonists (mainly princesses....) - I don't like it.

as you know, I think the animation is ugly, and i don't care for the story AT ALL.

You should at least watch what happens to Blake during Season 2... it's pretty sad when you think of it....

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Helpful spreadsheet. Thanks for that.
Are you up to let her borrow the Ditto? Thanks if so. And do you want anything in return? ( She has a few breeding extras she doesn't need. )
Unfortunately my internet at home has already reached the limit and I can't trade until Thursday unless I go to the library tomorrow.. :/

I'll hopefully be going to the Library tomorrow and use their internet..

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Unfortunately my internet at home has already reached the limit and I can't trade until Thursday unless I go to the library tomorrow.. :/

I'll hopefully be going to the Library tomorrow and use their internet..
That's fine, though you don't need to do it as soon as possible, and thanks in advance.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
1PhantomKing

Guess that means you gotta watch ALL THE EPISODES :evil:

*takes out wallet* Well, I only got a 5... :troll:
If I watch every episode of RWBY, you have to watch all of MLP. INCLUDING THE CURRENT AND CONFIRMED 6TH SEASON. :evil:

Not that payment, I'm afraid. Not quite that easy.

Behold, one of the episodes everypony agreed on: The Return of Harmony

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I watch every episode of RWBY, you have to watch all of MLP. INCLUDING THE CURRENT AND CONFIRMED 6TH SEASON. :evil:

Not that payment, I'm afraid. Not quite that easy.

Behold, one of the episodes everypony agreed on: The Return of Harmony

Why do you keep giving me 2-part episodes?

I'll watch it anyway because I'm bored, but wouldn't it kill you to give me shorter ones?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
155 I didn't agree that the return of Harmony was the best episodes but one of the best episodes to get SG to accept the ponies :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, finally finished watching the episode.

Is it weird if Discord reminds me of Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Also, chocolate rain FTW :laugh:
....are you perchance a fan of Star Trek?
If anyone in that show says "Beam me up, Scotty!", my defenses may (or may not) go down :grin:

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well, finally finished watching the episode.

Is it weird if Discord reminds me of Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Also, chocolate rain FTW :laugh:

If anyone in that show says "Beam me up, Scotty!", my defenses may (or may not) go down :grin:

Have you ever watched Star Trek: The Next Generation?

Also thoughts on the episode? 159

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Nope :)

I agree with Pinky Pie; chocolate rain is worth eternal chaos :laugh:

I see. Well, let me enlighten you to my point; Discord is based off one of the villains from that show, Q (yes, that's his name) and even shares the actor. John de Lancie, voice of Discord, was Q on Star Trek. Both are all about chaos.

Also it's Pinkie, with an ie :D

Did you enjoy watching this episode?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also it's Pinkie, with an ie :D
Sorry for not knowing things you'd only know using captions (which I never do)
Did you enjoy watching this episode?
Well, it was better than the first one...

Also, how did y'all know that the best thing I like about a show/game/whatever is the villains? You keep showing me nothing but that and I find it suspicious :smirk:
There's a good reason Discord reminds you of Hades, lol.
Hades is the best villain, period! There were even a few times where I wanted him to win! No villain even came close to be as enjoyable as him, IMO..... although I would agree that Discord is pretty close :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom