• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
My like of Applejack has been on the rise. Though the same can be said of Pinkie Pie.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
186 chances to actually make it to 300.

Has anyone anyway?

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
105 btw @ Felix the Slayer Felix the Slayer what was your opinion on putting your Hoof down? (be careful with Spoilers because Jay hasn't seen it yet..)
I'll just go ahead a put a spoiler tab over it all
Well, to be honest I don't remember a lot of that episode, it's been a while since I last saw it. But what I do remember of it I thoght it was ok. I didn't like how Iron Will brought out a part of Fluttershy that doesn't fit her character what so ever. But I did like how she stood up against Iron Will when he came to collect his fee and Fluttershy just told him no and that no means no, I mean that's pretty brave telling no to a super buf minotaur, and it shows how Iron Will's lessons did, to an extent, help Fluttershy stand up for herself. Well, that's what I thought about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom