• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So the rodentmarsupial came? Well at least there's variety with the mods.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Didn't really think it was within Twilight to go that nuts...over something like that, too. (she almost went nuts in the Swarm of the Century, too, but it made a lot more sense there. Parasprites everywhere and almost all of Ponyville was destroyed by them)

That said, the facial expressions were pretty funny. Main reason I liked the episode so much.

That, and the phrase a panicked Rarity kept saying over and over. :p

So the rodentmarsupial came? Well at least there's variety with the mods.
He caught me off guard that's for sure.

He's not been here in quite some time.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Didn't really think it was within Twilight to go that nuts...over something like that, too. (she almost went nuts in the Swarm of the Century, too, but it made a lot more sense there. Parasprites everywhere and almost all of Ponyville was destroyed by them)

That said, the facial expressions were pretty funny. Main reason I liked the episode so much.

That, and the phrase a panicked Rarity kept saying over and over. :p

He caught me off guard that's for sure.

He's not been here in quite some time.
I wasn't too surprised(she imagined Celestia doing weird stuff in A Bird in The Hoof as well)
but it was hilarious anyway.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Yeah. We're working on something too. We still support Unity, of course.
If we ever get far enough to warrant a thread there,maybe it'll attract more interest to both our project and Unity.
That'd be cool!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Nice.

Most of my avatars are transparent because well....most of them are things I find and are naturally transparent. I don't think Paint can do transparency, so this current one of mine could be better than it is.

I did have Paintshop Pro on my older computer, and it could probably make backgrounds transparent. I just haven't taken the time to get it again yet.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

I go to Lunapic if I want to make a picture transparent, but I'm not the best at coordinating the cursor that precisely. There's surprisingly a lot of on the fly photo editors when you google it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom