• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I discarded the name actually. The NNID is the username I'm using is the name I'm using. I just don't want to go premium to change usernames..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wasn't a brony when I first joined this site.

Some of the pony stuff I saw on this place kind of helped convince me to give the show a shot, actually. (it was one of the first places I saw some official footage from the show, and I actually found it pretty entertaining. I never tried looking at official stuff myself before that.) the next thing I know, I'm watching two episodes of it, and then suddenly I'm a brony.

Tbh though, I always thought the designs of the main characters were pretty cute, even long before ever giving the show a watch. Does that make me a sort of a "late bloomer"? lol

Last edited:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
You know, I've been meaning to watch MLP at least once. Just to see what all the fuss is about. Like, everyone I know who has seen it is a full-fledged brony, and totally adores it.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
You know, I've been meaning to watch MLP at least once. Just to see what all the fuss is about. Like, everyone I know who has seen it is a full-fledged brony, and totally adores it.
Yeah I get the feeling that it's a really good show with some good writing. I'd probably try just one episode.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I barely knew it existed until I joined here.I quickly became interested,as I found the artstyle clean and easy to look at(and cute),
plus Keybladeguy and KingofPhantoms seemed to like it a lot,and they seemed like quite non-weird people.

Plus,MLP could be called a guilty pleasure.I love guilty pleasures.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

The reason I love MLP so much is it has good stories, adorable and flawless animation, lovable characters, and most of all teaches valuable lessons that everyone needs to know. It helped me come out of my shell, and make some friends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom