• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boarding the Gunship - ZSS Board's Thread Directory

hiROI

Smash Lord

This thread is a collection of useful links and threads for the Zero Suit Samus boards. They have been divided into different categories depending on their purpose. If you see a thread that you think should be here, post about it! Also, if a thread has been replaced or a thread name has been changed, let me know. We want to keep this thread as updated as possible.

Tips/Rules For Posting in the Boards
  • Don't make threads that can be posted in other threads to avoid clutter on the boards.
  • Before you revive a topic, look to see if the thread is old or outdated. If you're not sure, then post in this thread and ask here; I'll be glad to assist you. Generally, if it's more than a month old, you should not post in it. If that's the case, there will be a small note at the bottom of the page to remind you that it's an old thread.
  • Ask questions in the Q&A thread.

Social

ZSS Tech, Mechanics and Data
Gameplay Discussion

Credit for Gunship goes to Myth-P

suarsuar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
suarsuar
Thanks for the directory!

It should really help new players really find their way around the boards. :D

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Hey all!

Our collective knowledge regarding ZSS has changed quite a bit since January. I'd be up for either editing this thread (if I can get permissions) or making a new one to collect that knowledge into one place.

What can I do to help?

Top Bottom