• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blizzard and Activision Merge

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Illidan Stormrage's Pro Skater???

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
As an avid WoW player (haven't logged in 2 weeks, or raided in 6, my guild is gonna kill me) I find this change quite repulsive, I just hope this doesn't affect the next expansion.

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Newbish move on Blizzard's part. Brilliant on Activision's.

Blizzard is making too much money with WoW, and they finally needed some big company to help them spend it. Activision probably used a bunch of big, fancy words and promises of milk and honey to lure Blizzard in. worldofwarcraft.com is going to turn into the next GameFAQs or GameSpot. With every picture of Night Elves you see, there'll be an advert for Guitar Hero III and Call of Duty 4 on the side.

I personally think Blizzard's going to lose alot of subscribers once that starts to happen, so basically, they're cutting their throats right now. It's just all about the money to big comapnies, and that's unfortunately bad for the players.

NFR

Smash Rookie
thats ganna be insane, i'd say that blizz is pretty stupid for agreeing.. but activision has got it made.

well actually, its normal for blizz to be completey stupid... considering the screw ups and bugs they put in every patch for WoW. :D

Top Bottom