• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blind spot of Wolf

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
So as a Wolf main there is always a persistent problem for me that I find irritating. We all know that Wolf has issues on the ground with the corner of the hit box up near his face. Opponents can use that corner to rack up damage without punishment. The reason for the blind spot is that his utilt is too vertical, not horizontal, his ftilt is almost all horizontal, and the jab can't hit air.

I don't know if this has really been discussed before, I haven't seen much on it and I wanted some feedback from you guys as to what you do to solve it. I have my own ways but there's always something I haven't thought of, so I leave it to you guys.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
When their right next to me I usually shield or backwards SH F-air(auto cancelled). Or a short hop B-air is you've got time for it or even a reflector if their close to you.

If anything I find wolfs blind spot is under him as all you can really do is reflector or air dodge cause d-air is laggy.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Err
If you mean the corner when he's facing forward, Utilt does hit there and an upwards Side tilt will probably hit too, not to mention you can also use shine or even a SH Nair to get them out of your face.

In my opinion Wolf's only Semi-blindspot is below him on the air, and that can ussually be sorted out with shine.

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
There's a slight space in between where the range of utilt can't reach and the ftilt cant either, it can be used by something like Meta's dair, that's what I meant.

Top Bottom