• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Thread - Continuum Shift II info!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
They are changing it so you can't cancel parry on whiff with attacks. I've been saying they would fix this since day one.
That sounds much better then. :embarrass:

Too bad the parry sucks. Even most short range moves are long enough to avoid the parry freeze and Makoto's 46~D is unsafe on block too.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
That sounds much better then. :embarrass:

Too bad the parry sucks. Even most short range moves are long enough to avoid the parry freeze and Makoto's 46~D is unsafe on block too.
Nvm about this statement because I'm dumb and I misinterpreted what you said. Parry Loop being gone and making parry worse overall as well = bad.

Also, LOL. Makoto's parry attack range is effing tiny. IB Parry still has the same problems as random parry.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Also, if H-Man hits her parry with his sword or any aerial, he is not effected by it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Also, Break Shot loop isn't nearly as important as Parry Loop.
It's easier than the parry loop, does more damage and it has better meter gain. It's a level three impact move that doesn't have repeat move proration--and you can repeat it.

All the parry loop has on the break shot loop is corner carry, but it prorates so much worse that all you can really do afterwards and still get reasonable damage is a BBS.

SSJ6SephirothGogeta

Smash Rookie
I heard that Litchi gets 50 heat from her normal combos... If Bang and Litchi are so similar, would this leave Litchi with the slight advantage since she has the freedom to do supers right after her combo as they get up?

I dunno much about this game, so correct me if i'm wrong ^_^;

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
No, not ***** Xbox, ***** America!

When is Valenhayn coming to America now?

28th?

Top Bottom