• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlastZone 2! Tournament discussion thread! March 31st-April 1st

L-J

Smash Ace
There were no pools Ben, I just lost my first 2 matches lol.

I absolutely did suck and now I have to improve and stop sucking or the same thing might happen again.

Btw I'dve liked to go to your fest but I'm not back from holiday till Sunday :(

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
There were no pools Ben, I just lost my first 2 matches lol.

I absolutely did suck and now I have to improve and stop sucking or the same thing might happen again.

Btw I'dve liked to go to your fest but I'm not back from holiday till Sunday :(
gahhhh. You were one of the ones I was hoping could come :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if theres over 20 or so people ill try and get pools in there, ill have plenty of time for sure XD and then end up with like an 8 man bracket. that appeal to anyone or is that a bit pointless?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Just get a date sorted/confirmed and then see how many people are likely to come - pools and stuff can be sorted out later.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hopeful date is 10th/11th of december. i ned to talk with the venue owner, its a different guy from last time so i have to hope. as soon as ive got confirmation on the venue ill confirm, but thats the only date it will be

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Novem is UMVC3,

**** Capcom and their money grabbing ways, they do this with every single title, release a slightly updated version that they could have easily dont with an XBL/PSN update,
and not even with just their fighters... its with all their titles

/nerdrage:reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
blastzone 2 is confirmed, dates pending but i will make it happen. be prepared, for your body is not ready

Heartstring

Smash Legend
already am, its going to be next easter hols (probably the weekend that everyone finishes for the holidays so that those who go to cambridge uni can come for sure)

when i have things cemented ill post it around, untill then imma just keep this active, as im gonna put a poster up at the brawl stand at expo. im waiting for AD to send one so i can hang that up there too

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sureynot
also if all of you would shamelessly advertise blastzone 2 when nearby the brawl stand, and then point out the poster which ill put up there, then that would be GREAT

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
sureynot
also if all of you would shamelessly advertise blastzone 2 when nearby the brawl stand, and then point out the poster which ill put up there, then that would be GREAT
ok, just make sure you outline aib, smash boards and the facebook group on them :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh, well **** you CRZ, i printed them off today at work and only put the smashboards page on there
its the best i could do with the limited time
ill link to the facebook and AIB pages on the smashboards link

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
oh, well **** you CRZ, i printed them off today at work and only put the smashboards page on there
its the best i could do with the limited time
ill link to the facebook and AIB pages on the smashboards link
you should have thought ahead, you deserve a machine gun blow 2.0 :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i should have, but i only got confirmation that the venue was still gonig to be open YESTERDAY
not much time to prepare if you ask me
whatever, go confirm youself on the facebook page
also whiel youre here, have you heard from siri recently? i havent spoke to him in ages

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, i've been waiting on a response from the people who go to uni in cambridge, as they complaid to high hell about me organising it at a bad time. I gave them the chance to give their opinion this time round, So of course they completely ignore it

I think its pretty much secured as taking place on 31st march/1st april. Once its fully confirmed with the venue, i'll make the real thread on it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My man, there are quite a few places called overton in england, We would need more details on the location first XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Right, you're reasonably close to london, but for the moment i dont know of anything taking place during may, im hosting this early april. but for may im not so sure

Top Bottom